Say Anything III

I don’t have anything against make up except that people seem to want to be lighten up their skin tone more and more. Like those beauty creams. I don’t really care though. I get a haircut on some occasions, so I’m not judging anyone for wearing make up. I’d grab some flowers and make face paint Pocahontas.

I’m trying to grow my hair really long so I won’t be having a hair cut for a while!

I like to cut it near bald then grow it out to look like a pineapple head. A lot of people judge me with a bald head. And when it’s long people say I need a haircut.

To the small of your back or longer?

If people have nothing better to do than judge you on your hair style then they are lame as :poop:

It doesn’t help that I weigh like 1/5th of a ton. I don’t let it get to me.

I would like it just down to my waist but my hair grows soooo slowly.

Short hair or long hair, it doesn’t matter. It looks good on women. It’s up to whatever makes you feel most comfortable, the same as make up.

1 Like

Well, I’m going to sleep now. I have things to do tomorrow. Not much. Until the afternoon. I do have to call the psychiatrist’s office to get my medical records in 7 to 14 days in order to get a job through a job placement agency. I was told to let them know I’m disabled and they asked me to bring in a copy of my diagnosis. Well… goodnight everyone.

1 Like

I think when I am well enough to start volunteering, I would like to work with animals.

1 Like

Dang a baby in a stroller got run over by a car here. Rest in peace baby.

I said I had already lost my trip to Lisbon but in reality I will never give up until next week. I’m doing everything that I can to recover the more quickly possible to be able to go to my trip!!! And there is not limit to all the efforts I can put in doing this!!! I am awaiting the same from my psychiatrist but I don’t think I can get that.

Maybe you thought I am panicking while in reality I am just really persevering, I have a lot of will and I never give up!!!

3 Likes

Maximo Leon might still be alive as well.

1 Like

Everyone take it easy! Don’t let people bring you down with words. Also @sigarino, how are you? Drop by the forum, even if only briefly, when you have a good day too!

1 Like

I feel like :poop: because I haven’t taken any meds for the past 2 days lol.

1 Like

I will have 2 job interviews tmr. i dont feel confident. Just try out my luck.

Have you run out? Or are you giving them a miss? Not judging

Good luck!! @goggles :slightly_smiling_face:

@Jimbob They are nearly all gone and I’m trying to spread them out for as long as possible so I don’t have to go to the pharmacy for more.
I asked my GP if I can get longer supplies but she doesn’t trust me :neutral_face:

1 Like

Did ou take them as prescribed? I have learnt (or not as often proves the case) that messing with meds on my own is a recipe for disaster. If you have run out you need to see your prescriber.

1 Like

I have been taking them properly until a couple of days ago.

1 Like