Say Anything III

Do you mind if I ask what meds it is?

Citalopram & propranalol for anxiety & depression .

1 Like

Don’t ■■■■ with propranolol. That ■■■■ can kill you. You need to speak to your doctor jess.

Woot ?? I take propranolol 10mg PRN, if my heart rate gets too high. Should I be concerned now??

1 Like

Shouldn’t be concerned if you take it as prescribed. But it works on receptors in the heart - too much and you can have heart failure. Is not to be messed with.

1 Like

Oh it’s ok, I would never overdose on that crap anyway. Max dosage is 3x10mg a day I think, I only take 10mg PRN… I thought there was a case of withdrawal issues, but it seems not. Thanks Jimbob.

1 Like

Okay my doctor said I can take up to 3 40mg tablets per day.
They are supposed to help with anxiety and I just took one and now I can’t stop shaking wtf!

1 Like

That sounds excessive but I’m not a doctor… anyway give it time to get absorbed in the system, it won’t have an immediate effect.

2 Likes

Sorry for being dramatic jess. I just don’t want you to hurt yourself. If you are taking them as prescribed you will be fine.

2 Likes

Going to go do stuff now. Take care everyone!

I still have love and care for my father on paper.

But still difficult.

I wish him well and happiness.

I apologise.

Thank you he is proud of me.

I could be delusion al.

I do not want to fight with him.

im ok now, i got meds again so i am feeling more positive knowing that this med will work because i used to be on it for a while

2 Likes

I ordered special paint :art: for face painting today

3 Likes

I ordered this 3D painting

That is terrifying!!! :scream:

1 Like

Maybe I do not love his side of family any more.

I think they did wrong to by me.maybe I should break contact but I seem to not be able to do that.

It is difficult relationships.

My mum on papers has been difficult too.

I apologise to you guys for blabbering.

Someone was crying and someone was smiling.
Who was I…both?

Strange he said he is proud of me concerning how right winged he as always been.

It is not good for me.

I do not think I should meet his family ever again.

I am grateful for what I have.

I do not want my bf to be ashamed of me,

I think s woman that wants him was trying to do besutocracy against me educated but still immature tantrums ?

I was bad.

I binge drank and was psychotic.

I have improved.

Appreciate too.

It is for Halloween :ghost: i am soooo excited !!

1 Like