Say Anything III

How do those things work? They are really cool though…

Finally! Some decent news. Well I called a job agency, they told me to bring a copy of my diagnosis, went to the psychiatrist’s office, filled out a form and now I’m waiting 7 to 14 days for it. I want to be a janitor like @77nick77. Besides that I’ll take anything they’re willing to give me at this point.

4 Likes

Honestly, the meds make me a couch potato. Last time I was off meds I tried going to school. It was okay although I didn’t apply myself. These days I figure I’ll take a job as it is less schoolwork at home.

1 Like

Good luck with the janitor job!

I’m really regretting dropping my classes. But it gives me time to heal/work on some CBT.

1 Like

I like to clean. I’d pick up litter from the streets when I was going to school. I liked that more than going to college.

1 Like

Last time I went to a recruitment agency and mentioned my ill health, they told me to beg the company I used to work for in my summer holidays to take me on! I was like do you want me to go off sick within a week!

Oh, not sure where they’ll place me. Whatever job I figure. Besides that, everyone thinks my parents are rich because I receive disability. They’re not rich and it’s about time I started thinking about affording my own place… secretly I know someone prayed for me to get a job. That and I want to move closer to Salinas Valley.

1 Like

It hasn’t really helped me at all. There might just be people calling the wrong numbers. And they are all calling me lmao

1 Like

I am going to play with the blue and purple rabbit now, goodbye everyone!

1 Like

Oh this is a job placement center. I’m not quite sure how it works. From my understanding, they hire disabled people into jobs we can do. It’s called Job Options in San Diego.

2 Likes

I understand. And you have very attainable goals. Make a plan, and stick with it.

You can do it! :+1:

1 Like

Some company once printed their business cards with our home number on it by mistake… LOL

1 Like

Does it vibrate? :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

It’s taken me awhile to recover from the misprescribed generic perkoset (or however you call it) and the chemical dependency it induced which did not help my weed habit. This was when I was around… 15ish. I’d go to school incredibly ■■■■■■ up. Then I went to the doctor with my pill jar and he quickly notified me that it was not what he prescribed and that we should sue the pharmacy. I chose not to. All I know is that after that vitamin b12 ■■■■■■ me up too.

I need to lose more weight, brush my teeth more often, get some new clothes, and of course get a job.

I keep reminding myself of this http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/sc-health-1203-no-meds-schizophrenia-20141126-story.html

So I hear voices big whoop. And I see people glare at me from time to time. People pick on me so what? Not everyone does.

It’s like people remember all the bad things I’ve done and then lie about other things that I haven’t. I try to be a good person. Some of those injections just mess me up incredibly. I think it’s about time I try to lead a normal life despite hearing things.

1 Like

No it just likes to be stroked.

Jk jk jk jk :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Were working with the best we have atm, which are second generation antipsychotics, that are evidence backed, probably more so than previous treatments.

But I can see what you mean wanting to recover and you’d like to get well any way possible, including rejecting what is currently considered the best.

But I guess so was shock baths, lobotomy’s and ECT at some point…

1 Like