Say Anything III

Well, like many of us I’ve met a lot of good people who have died. Like Fred, Henry, Miguel, Felipe, Livingston Cole, the list goes on. It wears the mind down. These people treated me nicely even when I was low and out of my mind.

Drug overdoses, suicide, victims of murder, one tried to stop a street fight and was stabbed to death in the process.

Don’t dwell on the past it will just make you depressed :wink:

Live in the present and don’t do what I do and get anxious by worrying about the future!

Yeah man. I just gotta stop being a dumbfuck and leave the drugs completely. I’ve met so many people who died. It’s about time I start trying to improve my life. Maximo Leon rest in peace. He tried to be a good man. Don Rafa who marched with Cesar Chavez. When you try to be friendly in a small town, dang… a lot of people die. In a big city, well Tarzan for being a crip slanging bud in San Diego. Damn man.

Daniel… and even more than one person with the same name has died that I know.

Street names? Rest in peace Black. He rolled a blunt and let me sleep in the back of his car.

Big Dog at the yard in SVSP who taught me hands aren’t for fighting but to pick a brother up. Shaggy, Vagabundo, and all them I met. I gotta go.

I’m bigger than my body, I’m colder than this home.

What is an Ice Giantess?

1 Like

That is what I am turning into!

I’m getting seriously tired of being scared all the time…

@Jesspresso Been at the ice cream again :stuck_out_tongue:

@catchme SZ can be very scary at times, it took me a while not to be scared of the ■■■■ that my mind created for me!

1 Like

Shaggy I met in SVSP is still alive thank goodness.

To be honest I only took a tour of the penitentiary for a day as a kid because I had committed a felony. I realized they had all the time in the world and thought carefully what tk say to us. So I listened.

Under anonymity here of course. They told me, no man wants to be locked up, even the guards enter this hell daily.

Long story short, I know sometimes people do time for the saddest reasons. Like a good young kid I met that crashed his truck because of a DUI and his girlfriend died.

One thing leads to another some were locked up for a gram of marijuana in the 90s and then fought inside to the point where they’re doing life. I saw a man get his release papers after a triple homicide at 15 years to life each having done about 35 since he was 18.

And correctional officers see what happens when gangs segregate people, it’s like they lose a bit of faith in good people because everyone plays mind games when there is nothing but time.

@anon40653964 How would you describe your current mental state? Are your thoughts racing?

I was told never to carry a gun, that guns are biceps hah.