Say anything here

I wouldn’t go publishing that title, there is already a book call that, I had to read the stupid thing when I went to a local college several years ago…[sigh

it’s done me a hell of a lot of good…obviously…[ eye rolling…

…forgetting it’s hard to read sarcasm…

1 Like

Lol yeah I was being humours. I know the book well and was written in like the 50,s I think Last updated (which I think was only edited spelling, grammar etc ) in the 80’s. Just about anything from Dr Lillian Glass would be better and more modern.

I’ve been working on a story of my own for a while, and yesterday I wrote this great scene, at least I thought it was a great scene. Then I started reading this book about called track down the weasel words by Angela Hunt…now I have myself doubting what I wrote…all 2,907 words. Now I’m depressed and feel like giving up entirely…but I like this story, I do. I don’t know why I’m having issues

I think it’s the voices. Anytime I do anything creative they pick on me and start making me doubt myself. it’s not just inner critic voices I can handle that…usually my inner critic voice kicks in and says whats wrong then helps me go fix it…the other voices are just negative voices.

As they say art is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe get someone who knows what they are talking about to read it to get a honest answer. Would be anther fear to face to put yourself out there like that, but at least you would know. Mind you the Twilight stories divided many people. Still made Stephenie Meyer rich and famous. So sometimes it’s just a case of putting yourself out there.

Wish I knew of effective treatments or something that would help with the voices. Usually listening to your heart is what works best though. I have faith in you if that means anything to you.

1 Like

Think I found the cure for mania. It’s falling on your backside in the bathroom after a shower. Ow! Ow! Ow! At least it’s brought me back down to earth. No pun intended. Ow!

sz no mo …psychosis all time…

I’m feeling a bit more confident again, some of the things that were bothering me about my writing I was able to re-word without taking out too much of target word count. That negative critic inside of me had me worried the voices telling me to drop the project when my little helpful voice said today how to fix my problem. The negative ones are still telling me to drop it but I’m just going to ignore them.

1 Like

I have hope the drugs for sz will become more advanced, and we won’t have to worry about our quality of life any longer.

1 Like

#LovinLife

#LovinLife

:ok_hand: :v: :ok_hand:

:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Definitely a reason to celebrate. See if you can let that inner child of yours out and have some fun.

1 Like

a strong support from my side…

My mums words of wisdom when dealing with me and my depression “Cheer up, you’ll soon be dead!”

1 Like

Damn earworms! Played nothing but Los del Rio - Macarena, step 5678 etc all afternoon. Make it stop! Please! Make it stop! .

Going back to my old site , for a few months. I’m kind of done here , :sunny: :smiley:

Is it me or do women’s hand bags have dimensional transcendentalism?

@Meteor I hope you find something that helps either way, best of luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Oh man… I was wondering about that too… my Sister and my Girlfriend… how do they put all that stuff in a tiny bag? What the world… It’s like the Tardis (bigger on the inside)

1 Like

Defiantly defies the laws of physics! Nail polish remover would be the sonic screwdriver. Is there anything that stuff can’t do?

1 Like

:laughing:
I know it can clean Sharpie markers… (permanent markers) off almost any surface… and skin.

2 Likes

Lol my coworkers used to call mine the Mary Poppins Purse. Said it was like a clown car :red_car:

2 Likes

Keep thinking of felix the cat. That and women keep the bad ex’s dead body hidden in their handbags. Defiantly time to take my meds Iz thinkz…