Say anything here

After prolonged use of potent minerals such as melatonin a dependency may occur leading to insomnia and depression, recovery does exist. A 5% weekly multivitamin may be beneficial rather than an overdose of a vitamin meant for usage the way a flu vaccine is used. Daily exposure to pastes which expand or contract gas can be harmful if not measured by dosage.

A guy is sitting at the bar, just staring at his drink for half an hour when this big trouble-making biker steps next to him, grabs his drink, gulps it down in one swig and then turns to the guy with a menacing stare as if to say, ā€˜Whatā€™cha gonna do about it?ā€™

The poor guy starts crying.

ā€˜Come on man I was just giving you a hard time,ā€™ the biker says. ā€˜I didnā€™t think youā€™d CRY.ā€™ 'I canā€™t stand to see a man crying.

ā€˜ā€˜This is the worst day of my life,ā€™ says the little guy between sobs. I canā€™t do anything right.ā€™ 'I overslept and was late to an important meeting, so my boss fired me.

'When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I donā€™t have any insurance.

I left my wallet in the cab I took home.

I found my wife in bed with the gardener and my dog bit me. So I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to put an end to my life, and then you show up and drink the damn poison.

1 Like

Looks like a reptoid to me

Hah good one fifteen

1 Like

Pixel.

1 Like

Havenā€™t been on the past few days, sorry. took a short trip to Columbia Missouri to visit my niece for her 16h birthday. Starting to feel things go back to normal now.

Tomorrowā€™s my 34th birthday.my voices says I wont make itā€¦theyā€™ve tried in the past to tell me I wont live past 33. I know thatā€™s not likely true but itā€™s a nagging thought in my head.

Happy bday! In 6minutes :cake: :lollipop:
:gift:

Have you thought again on therapy? If I remember right you have just left therapy. As felt it wasnā€™t helping for communicating effectively, is that right? Was just thinking now maybe do an assertiveness and self esteem course to help more with communicating. You could probably top that off after that with a communicate more effectively course. Which would help with the therapy and if could get support in therapy while doing it. Bound to be a few clinics that do the courses for the mentally ill (might even be free) in your area. You would also be among other patients that way. So wouldnā€™t feel so much like the odd one out.

(((Hugs))) either way.

I hope you have a happy birthday for tomorrow also.

And trust your heart not your voices.

Well I havenā€™t done therapy personally because I donā€™t think I could afford another doctor to visit. Iā€™m extremely paranoid tonight. I do have a a weekly pill container. And I try to take my meds at the same time every nightā€¦Iā€™m scared I might have taken two nights. Iā€™ve done this once before about a month or two ago. Nothing happened, and Iā€™m hoping nothing will happen tonight as well.

What threw me off was I was thinking it was Mondayā€¦so I took Monday nightā€™s pills. Then it dawned on me, the day was only Sunday. But Sundayā€™s pills were empty.

However I didnā€™t have a drink earlier and I always take my pills with a drink. So how could I have taken them earlier? But Sundayā€™s was empty. Did I just have days off on my pill box?

I donā€™t want to call 911, because I donā€™t feel I took a second doze, and currently Iā€™m not in an emergency situationā€¦around here if youā€™re really not in an emergency they tend to send you a bill for their services. Plus my parents are sleeping and I donā€™t want to wake them up since they both have to work during the day.

If I stay up a little late tonight like the last time Iā€™ll keep an eye on how Iā€™m doing if I donā€™t feel odd Iā€™ll go to bed. Luckily Iā€™m not really tired right now.

Is there a Mental Health Emergency Response Line you can call or the the equivalent? Would be the place for advice on that and also to see if your in need of any extra help. Itā€™s in the front of the phone book here. Among other types of criss lines to call in case of emergencies.

No hurry on this one just some advice on help with getting therapy cheap/free/ alternative payments etc.

Not that I know off. Honestly I think it my just be because Iā€™ve had a stressful weekend and normally I take my pills as soon as I sit down at the computer but tonight I waitedā€¦so my mind being active from the 1-day trip I took, my medication falling out of the pill box and in my bag, and calling in some medications earlier this evening I think I may have panicked when I saw I was taking Mondayā€™s instead of Sundayā€™s.

So far I feel okay. Iā€™m usually more careful but the fact that itā€™s also my birthday kind of has my mind distracted. Iā€™m going to go play my favorite game the sims for a while, it tends to take my mind off things. If Iā€™m still fine by like 2am Iā€™m just going to shrug it off and head to bed.

With mine I know within an hour. Dizzy, faint etc etc. Iā€™ve mainly just done the finger down the throat thing. Because it all happened so fast.

Hopefully it doesnā€™t effect your birthday. Please ignore the voices on this. Donā€™t hesitate if you think you need medical help. ER can also give advice which is probably prudent it still being the weekend for you also.

Hang in there.

I think Iā€™m just stressed from my weekend. Over-night trips like we took this weekend really get me all out of wack. But I wanted to go and see my niece on her 16th birthday. At the same though we stayed in a hotel name Iā€™m not familiar with (even though itā€™s a part of the chain that owns the hotel my dad works for), and then we spent some time at my nieceā€™s home, which Iā€™ve never been too and met several new people, which tended to over-throw my comfort zone, and spent a great deal of time out in the back yard watching my niece, her half-brother, and their cousins set up for the party that was happening earlierā€¦well it was a bit overwhelming. I would think that it being my niece I should be able to handle itā€¦and thought I did a good jobā€¦but today my head was just a messā€¦

Most people say they need a holiday to relax from coming back from a holiday. Mostly itā€™s from cramming too much in. Weekend can be much the same sometimes.

So is it your birthday yet? Iā€™m not sure with all the time differences we have here. So had to ask. .

1 Like

@sohare1981 sorry trying to multi task all day and being a mere male just not happening. So missed the post on what time it was for you.

Happy birthday. :balloon: :birthday: :balloon:

1 Like

Yep, today is my birthday. Iā€™m now 34. Iā€™m okay, if I took a double dosage of my meds last night I donā€™t feel any side affects from it. I slept a little later than normal but thatā€™s because I stayed up until like 4:30ā€¦got distracted with my Sims 4 forgetting about what time it wasā€¦it did the trick though it calmed my mind down and helped relax me.

1 Like

Note to self (anyone else I guessā€¦) I took my pills tonight at 10:10pm. If I start to panic in a couple hours about not taking my medsā€¦I took them. I was wondering should we start a thread that we can keep a log for when we do take meds just to eliminate the threat of an accidental overdose? Or would that be too personal of a thread?

1 Like

I guess you or someone could start a thread each day asking everybody ā€œHave you taken your meds today?ā€ Could summarize how your day was on it too. Positive affirmation or something like that. Itā€™s a good idea.

I choose to remain silent from this forum for a day at least, August 3rd, 2015.

well today me and sweep went to a lovely town by boat and it was really nice and we had tennis on the beach, came back and i booked a half day diving lessons so i cant wait for that on the thuRSDAY just a little worried about my anxiety problem but i snorkelled last week and i was ok so should be ok :slight_smile: i will get a diving certificate for doing it :slight_smile: wish me luck haha

2 Likes