Reliable IQ Test?

mind ■■■■. pi pie.

http://www.megmims.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Pi-Pie-69299.jpg

4 Likes

Damn son. You’re a genius! I’m jealous.

I’ll say…

It’s in the interest of 4 and 5 to vote no to everything, so nothing 1 proposes will meet with their approval. 1 and 2 must both convince 2 other pirates and so can expect no more than 33%. 3 must only convince 1 other pirate and so can expect 50%. Neither 2 or 3 can expect to convince 5, 2 cannot expect to convince 4. I say 250 for 1 and 2, 500 for 3, nothing for 4 or 5.

Lol, I don’t study or jacksquwat and I made it in the top 5 percent.

Im a smart mother ■■■■■■ :mortar_board:

Yeah its decent, a bit above average. When I first did an IQ test at the age of 15 I scored 80. Didn’t know what I was doing , when I was stuck for time at end , I just marked random multiple choice question. Tick tick , tick without even read the question. Problem was that the IQ questionnaire was based off negative marking…lolz

I just tested 122 and I guessed half the answers because I didn’t understand.

I don’t think it’s a reliable test.

No I’m American

a dog has 4 legs. He likes hot dogs on camping trips. His owners name is Darryl. He also likes hot dogs. Darryl weighs 205 pounds the dog weighs 108 pounds. Darryl cheated on his girlfriend last month. The dog also enjoys his regular dog food. Darryl is 6ft tall . The dog is 2.5ft tall with a winter coat of hair. Darryl also has a winter coat.

Which individual is more of a dog? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are these rotational or linear faps?

1 Like

A midget ia running at the speed of five miles per hour. If you subtract air resistance due to his shortness that will increase his speed by .00000033333 miles for every inch of height. How fast is the midget going now with the assed speed due to less air resistance?

2 Likes

They are one dimensional up down half strokes with lavender lotion for chaff resistance.

2 Likes

Steven harper once wrote a poem to the mayor of Calgary. Steven harper loves the smell of roses in the morning. The mayor of Calgary likes the smell of what the rock is cookin. Steven harper first swung a baseball bat when he was six and also tried to pull a rabbit out of a hat.
Did the mayor of Calgary like his poem?

1 Like

Bill cosby has a 250 pound woman at his place. He has 3 qualudes.it takes 1 qualude to sedate a 100 pound woman. The woman at Bill cosbys just ate a whole turkey the delutes the qualudes by 16.5%. How many qualudes does bill cosby need?

3 Likes

Answer: 3 qualudes

1 Like

Five points for gryffindor

1 Like

These numbers vary too much… from test to test… the standards are also different from age to age. It could be considered a science… but I will say that intelligence isn’t a spectrum at all… it’s a multidimensional mash up of different capacities. There is no perfect intelligence to measure against, they use the most common level of intelligence measured and define the standard from that.

I thinks roughly 50% between 90 and 110. then you get another 30-35% from 75-90 and 110-125… then it tapers down…

I was looking at the percentiles… these are what vary the most… I heard that 135 (as the level of certified genius on most scales) is marked from somewhere between 97.5% up to 98.5%… mouse’s app would set it right at 99%…

If you really want to get a feel for it… I’d take as many of these tests as you can and see how they average together… also try to see the differences between the tests…

IQ will also vary over time… sliding up or down… it’s an approximate science of a very questionable measure. If you really want to know you’re capacities I’d take a comprehensive math quiz and reading/vocabulary quiz, and probably some sort of spatial problem solving test.

there re more fields beyond that. Like logic and order of operations (beyond math) as in programming. Or visualizing images and putting them on paper or sculpture (really fucking difficult… an accurate human form is probably one of the hardest things to replicate.)

Then there is engineering which requires physics and material sciences.

I mean raw intelligence? what is that? Like the windows user experience on a PC? I mean it’s all ■■■■■■■■. The brain is highly malleable… it takes effort all around… certain people find certain things easier.

There is also intellectual isolation… which is very real… I know from personal experience… and I also know from talking to people who were far more intelligent than me and their seeming inability to effectively communicate because their was just so much data and casual conversation was actually bottle-necking their ability to exchange the info.

Average IQ folk are half the population. They get ■■■■ done just like everyone else. They aren’t stupid.

Mentally handicapped doesn’t set in until all the way down at 78 or 75… and their are very functional folks on the <100 side of the spectrum as well.

The IQ thing is just another layer of potential intimidation out there, something that gums up people’s ability to focus just because they are more concerned with being an imposter around more intelligent peers… You never know who is going to have that spontaneous genius insight that moves things forward… could be anyone.

Also just look at people’s social capacities… it would seem the closer to average IQ you are the more easily people do in the various social arenas… I think it’s because they bare a common generic perspective on the world(what they were taught)… while people who have higher mental capacities have a different and singular interpretation of reality which they must speak from(because they think for themselves)… both have their situational advantages… perhaps mutualism has it’s place there.

Just learn to visualize the numbers… lingual constructs just need exemplified. If you want a craft beyond that study/practice/communicate… Don’t let some arguable number determine your intellectual self view, you gotta find out for yourself through trial and error.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Bill cosby has just enough qualudes!

1 Like

Haha. Hes got pages of rape memes.