Reliable IQ Test?

Cool, check Fit Brains too. They promised an upgrade soon. but still my favorite is Lumosity, especially Trouble Brewing.

http://paulcooijmans.com/intelligence/childiq.html

“Mary, who is sixteen years old, is four times as old as her brother. How old will Mary be when she is twice as old as her brother?”

I don’t understand the second part of the question, perhaps cause English is my second language, or I’m just dumb.

I understand that Mary (M) = 16, and Brother (B) = 4. What does the second part of the question mean?

1515 1515 1515 descriptive

15 characters

Yes, I just don’t understand the second part of the question. “How old will Mary be when she is twice as old as her brother?”

Because the difference between the numbers will always be the same, which means he won’t always be 4 times older. 16 is 4x4, but one year later 17 isn’t quite four times 5

Great, so how do you put the second part of the question into an equation?

The first one is M (for Mary) = 4 * B (Brother)

S B = 4

Then how do you put the second part of the question into an equation?

Googled it.

16+x=2(4+x)

Piece of cake now :slight_smile:

16 + x = 8 + 2x

8 = x

B now = 4 + 8 = 12

So Mary = 24

Cool stuff!

Memorado is legit. I scored 133 two years ago on another test, and memorado gave me 134.

Julio is fapping at a speed of 9 faps per second. If you subtract 4 and multiy by pie, than what is the resulting speed of julio’s fapping?

3 Likes

Five pirates are trying to split up 1000 gold pieces. The rules are as follows:

Pirate #1 must divide the gold up in such a way that a majority of the pirates (including himself) agree to. If he does not get a majority vote, he will be killed, and pirate #2 will get to propose a solution to the remaining 3 pirates, and the same rules will follow. This continues until someone comes up with a plan that earns a majority vote.
What is the most amount of gold pieces that pirate #1 can keep to himself, and what would his proposal be?
The pirates are infinitely greedy, infinitely ruthless (the more dead pirates the better), and infinitely intelligent.

Any takers?

Technically 15 faps per second but it’s rounded up to 16.

1 Like

Lol, thats good. I didn’t even know the answer.

1 Like

Congrats mortimer! Are you from England by the way?

I gotya try that iq site sometime, really interesting

Pi or pie?

15 chars.

If it’s pie the question makes no sense but I would guess vagina.

1 Like

I was just bull sh!ting. I forgot pi and pie are different, lmao, i havent been in school for 6 years.

I’ll have to try that. Thanks.