Prolixin SubQ salt injected in the back?

Hello,

I stay away from my cruel, abusive, Manipulative and controlling Parents and especially my father. They want to inflict cruelty on me . I have asked for legal separation and they arent giving me for obvious reasons (They want to continue to inflict cruetly on me).

I stay away from them in a home but my dad has told me that he has hired a few people who track where I go and harm me. Basically they want to inject me with Anti-psychotics so that I become mentally subservient and in any possible manner they could get me back to stay with them and they can do their routine cruetly.

It so happened that one night I was walking close to my home and I saw a person walk close by me. I do not remember any injection taking place but I am not sure.

The drug which they commenly inject me is Prolixin Subcutaneous depot injection. I suspect I was injected on my Back. Is it possible for someone to inject Prolixin Depot on the Back ?.

you sound very unstable. Please seek help from a psychiatrist or start taking your meds again.

thanks !

And what was the answer to my original question?.

It needs to be injected into a large muscle or fleshy area. You sound paranoid to me. Maybe if you take the Prolixin they will take you off it in time and put you on a milder medicine.