Products that are a piece of s***

/has anyone found a product that they could live totally withoutI mean really what am I going to do with all these beanie babies

2 Likes

My dad gave me a ceramic bat when I was going through my toughest times during the first few years when I took ill. He told me the bat (in Chinese culture) signifies “turning into blessings.”.

I had a lucid dream where the stars came down from the sky and hovered while the ground came alive with flowers. The stars were the souls of everyone and the field of flowers represented their reincarnation or spirit. Very cool of you to post that @Erratica

My ceramic bat

1 Like

yes, it does. makes me think of the term ‘batsh!t crazy’

2 Likes

Many things nowadays are made with intentional obsolescence. A well known example is the light bulb when it first became widespread. It was built to only last a certain amount of time even though it was capable of lasting a lot longer. It’s all about the money and not about the landfills.

2 Likes

My brains a piece of ■■■■ and only one owner…Never did get the instruction manual with it either.

1 Like

It’s not a product I can do without, but I can’t find a good pair of shoes any more.

1 Like

Wow, holy smokes, I knew e-waste was a horrible problem, but I didn’t know there was an industry around it. Thanks for sharing that Erratica!

1 Like