Poll: How bad is your anxiety?

My is around a 9 or 10. It’s hard for me to leave the house because of my paranoid thoughts of the house burning down. When I am at home I am afraid the the dryer will catch fire. Xanax helps a bit.

My baseline is a 4. I have been anxious my whole life due to abandonment, neglect, verbal and physical abuse. My paranoia can get me up around and 8 or 9. It is terrifying to think you are going to be tortured or sacrificed mentally and physically. I also get anxious with certain life circumstances too. But, sadly, my running anxiety rate is a 4, it’s not a 1 or a 0

I feel so glad that I could say number one. I don’t have a problem with anxiety anymore but panic used to keep my in my house afraid to leave. It was when I let go of my fear of panic that it went away. Now I am free.

1 Like

Right now for me it is about a 3 it could be worse. It always seems to come at night time.

Are you still taking prolixin? How did you transition from Abilify to prolixin (doses?) and did you have anxiety or side effects then?

I just tapered off under pdoc supervision…no anxiety on prolixin…I take the generic “fluphenazine”.

Anxiety is my nemisis. In order to lessen the anxiety I have to be sedated to the point I am a zombie. I hate it.

I picked 8. I was having trouble assessing, though. Anxiety is my most regular and probably most debilitating symptom. Nevertheless, I force myself to go places, even crowded places but it wears me down and sometimes I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack or worse.

I have had a big problem with anxiety especially since I didn’t have meds

talk therapy started helping a lot once i began being actively involved with my meetings with my therapist.