People can't be trusted

I have came to the realization that people cannot be trusted. I can’t trust anyone because there is always someone willing to go out of their way to bash you. I often wonder why people are created in the first place if they aren’t going to contribute to doing something for the greater good. They always on some stupid ■■■■. How can we achieve anything and if you think differently than society you crazy? I’m like hello have you looked in the mirror lately? Because the people that are calling you crazy, 9x out of 10 they crazy themselves and need to be put somewhere. Can’t trust ppl at all.

1 Like
5 Likes

One has to put trust in some people, Often maybe our hopes are to high, but in business their are not many friends, the dollar will win every time, the opposite is there but it is rare.

You have no choice. You have to trust some people in order to survive.

1 Like

There are good people in the world

4 Likes

@Silent_Sunday its a bummer that so many choose to bash eachother and its a bummer that many don’t even realize their ways of such but there are philanthropists and all kinds of kind souls I see amongst us… Don’t miss the beauty of the forest by some ugly trees.:grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe I ramble a bit @Silent_Sunday but I mean well :grinning:

1 Like

I lived in a dark cold world of hate and resentment until I met my therapist who is always kind to me. Other than that I have my 2 perfect kids and one friend. The rest of the world was out to get me. At least it felt that way. Meds and therapy are helping me slowly to be more optimistic. I have felt that way too. Made me very sad :cry:

2 Likes

Like most of us why are you letting all the crap come into your life? We accept the love we think we deserve.

1 Like

Just as there are people who want to bash you there are also people that want to help you. You focus on the bad but ignore the good. The world is not as dark as it seems.

1 Like

Part of the Hume condition gotta trust some people…or your left alone to the wolves…

The next time someone, let’s say Bob, is mean to you say:

Bob sucks.

Don’t say:

People Suck.

You haven’t met all the people, just Bob.

5 Likes

There are good people and bad people.
Because of my fearful and passive nature, I tend to attract sociopaths and abusive people into my life.
I am going to be more assertive with bullies.
I have also learned to ignore or block out toxic people in my life.

2 Likes

I trust a few people, it takes a bit for me to trust people. .but its worth it in the end. you can’t go through life alone trusting no one.

I guess I need to start trusting. Thanks everyone.

one symptom of high dopamine is suspiciousness. maybe this explains your attitude you have here.

Or just having a bad day. Lots of people turn a bad experience into a grandiose commentary on the entire human race. I imagine:

OP is under 30
OP had/has strong feelings for whomever hurt them. However deep or complicated they may be.

That’s good! I’m proud of you, Wave.

1 Like

There’s good and bad people out there

i know who i can trust and who i cant, i can tell by there look and usually after like 5 minutes talking to them, some people just look more trustworthy than the average joe, on the other hand it is easy to see who may not be trusted, i think there are tells that people give off that can give the game away or make you think ‘yeah, this person is cool’

we should always be on our guard though but also open our hearts at the same time, let people in and then if they cant be trusted idk what to do, people say, you should forgive, personally for me i think people who are Christian are more trustworthy than average too.