New medication to deal with the anxiety about moving homes

I just got home from the doctor’s office. I slept 3 hours last night. He gave me some Klonopin to take twice a day. But now my head feels funny. I think I’m experiencing euphoria. Regardless, it’s helping the anxiety I have over moving. We are making it official - we are moving from Arizona to Illinois on 11/20 or the 21st. We have a lot to do. Any supportive posts would be greatly appreciated. I need a bit of a pick-me-up.

2 Likes

Are you driving?

Well, when I moved to my current housing, I looked at my new neighborhood as an adventure with all it’s stores to explore. I had a curiosity about what was around me. Maybe you can look at your new area like that when you get there.

1 Like

Fun and safe travels!

1 Like

It’ll be good to get away from Arizona and that damn sheriff.

1 Like

Yes, @Newanda. It’s about a 1500 mile drive. Ugh. I cannot wait .

Oh man @Malvok, you’re not lying. I feel like a prisoner here because of his crazy laws and way of running the county jails. They need a thorough investigation by the Dept of Justice, because inmates’ rights are trampled. Bear in mind this is a jail…no one’s been convicted of anything yet, and he treats them like dogs.

as much as it is a lot of hard work and stress…i think it will be exiting to turn a new leaf over.
i am doing the same, this year sometime.
take care

1 Like