I'm moving back home

Yup. That’s right. Going back home. I’m pretty excited. Butterflies because I don’t like traveling but other than that I’m pretty happy and excited. I can’t wait to get back to my old life. Kind of my old life, kind of new.

I’m selling everything I’ve bought since I’ve gotten here and only taking back what I came with so I can fit in the same vehicle I came in. I don’t want to get a moving truck. The furniture I bought isn’t worth moving. I’ll miss my desk though, I like my desk. Oh well, I can buy another one later.

My sister is thinking about making a job change so she is fine with me leaving because she thinks she’s leaving too. And where she thinks she’s moving is only 2 hours away from home so we potentially can see each other for holidays and such.

My ex-husband is letting me stay with him temporarily while I wait for an apartment to open. I’m very thankful he’s letting me come back home. I miss my kids so much.

14 Likes

Good for you. Hope everything turns out good for you. :tiger2::tiger2::tiger2:

2 Likes

Best of luck with the move. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you very much @GrayBear me too

1 Like

Thank @everhopeful I appreciate that

1 Like

I’m glad you’re going to be with your kids. That’s great! And I’m glad your sister is ok with it. You’re so lucky your ex will let you back in for a while.

Wow best of luck with everything @Leaf

I just got an overwhelming positive feeling about your move. Getting closer to kids is always a good thing.

Thanks @CoCo @Wave & @GEDchill I’m feeling good about it

2 Likes

Good luck to new adventures @Leaf. Sounds like it’s a move you really need and being closer to family is so good. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Thanks matey mod

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.