Last post. Goodbye

Life is unlimited stories and every story has its place. Story script is written and is to be written.

9 Likes

Why are you saying goodbye ?

1 Like

If I had a nickle for every time you said ‘goodbye’, I’d be retired in a beach house in Spain.

But I still love ya anyways, @anon93437440. You’re a special person in my opinion.

6 Likes

everything good my friend?

I love this one, way12go! :slight_smile:
See you when you’ve written your next last quote!
Take care!

7 Likes
3 Likes

Solving problems is complicated only because we are seeing something else. By Sagar Gorijala. This is the only required truth. All others are garbage!!!

I only came back to post the above image. Goodbye.

5 Likes

Jaldi milenge…bhai kya dialouge marahe…keep it up…

1 Like

The thread title should be “Second-to-last post. Goodbye til tomorrow”. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I am new here, but I love this. I have been looking for a sentiment to pen in calligraphy for my niece. This is perfect! I wish you were not leaving @anon93437440

1 Like

I visited a moment ago, just before your post was made. I think leaving this place is just as leaving your family members. Yes, we are ironically a family, right here, in this forum.

Thanks to all.

1 Like

I love you Sagar Gorijala!!
@anon93437440

2 Likes

See ya later guys, will visit the website later.

4 Likes

Oh. I am hearing you say that you are leaving because you are not getting along with some of the members here. This space is a safe space; this place is welcoming. This website is complete with people who have spots just like me, and they understand me, and they hear me, and they support me.

So,before you decide to ultimately leave, is it not better to think about why you really want to leave?? Is there a conflict with another member you need to resolve? Are there new relationships you need to cultivate and grow?

The reason why I say this is because I have been by myself trying to white knuckle myself through this illness, and I have failed miserably. Think before you make a final decision, that’s all… :wink:

Please stay, you can always leave later on

1 Like

I am totally out of control because of damaged brain and negative experience filled life.

I realized I’m gluten sensitive and in a few days I will get tested for gluten sensitivity.

https://www.amymyersmd.com/2013/07/how-to-test-for-gluten-intolerance-and-celiac-disease/

It’s clear that I’m gluten sensitive. My experiences clearly point out that I am sensitive to gluten and I never knew what gluten sensitivity is, recently until an online friend pointed me towards " Grain Brain " book and I bought it in Amazon kindle and read it and found that I was indeed sensitive to gluten but, with a damaged brain couldn’t even find myself avoiding that food. So my brain was like on-yes+brain and off-no+brain…

So, I must say health supplements recovered my health. And, I am heading towards better life style. My life style----food I eat sucks. So, once gluten sensitivity tests are done, I will never take gluten foods, soy foods and no more milk and milk products. Milk has a protein casein that too damages brain like gluten does.

With a damaged brain, like a completely derailed train, I think of “GOODBYE” and I post it here and I come back.

Food can have a huge impact, Diet can cure many ills. Have you been researching diet issues a long time? Gluten can be scary

Diet is good for health overall, but it doesn’t cure schizophrenia.

It is good to test some weeks without gluten and milk but only a small minority gets improvements with this diet.