It's over ----

You just get lost in the madness,

Spend your days trying to get back to “that past state of mind”,

Spend your days trying to get rid of it or fight against it or try to live normal and it all fails.

Trying to find the cure, find yourself in this never ending dark absurdity of life. Circus of mind, a train with many complexities that never ends.
Looking for a answer, a cure, the cause, a way out, a way against or for, the fixing or undoing, internal life external life everything.

You try to wake up,
To the grand opening of the curtains, and being back to normal and yourself again.
But on the real, many people and I mean many have spend years and years trying to do so, and those curtains opening up is when they die, and then they wake up from this “dream”.

So I gave up, I gave in, it’s all over.

I sat on the ground outside today, lit up a smoke and finally understood what madness was, everything it was and is and will ever be.

It is a waste of life. It’s just that.

A waste of life.

3 Likes

It’s not really over until the fat lady sings…

Chin up, you are doing ok, just a passing phase, treat yourself with ice cream and your outlook should change :wink:

2 Likes

It is not called over. it is called an epiphany. It is part of acceptance. All of our lives are changed. We just have to figure out the hows, whys, and whats now.

Acceptance is painful. It is shocking. It makes us feel dumb for living in the dark for so long. It is an unwelcomed growing pain.
It is not a clean slate where anything is possible. It is more like someone erased all the answers from our math exam.

We must write new answers now. It is ok though. Both of us will have a passing grade still, but with a bit more effort. We have good tutors here. And our friends will let us look on theirs “papers” here sometimes if we just cannot figure it out.

We wont get everything we wanted out of this life. but we will be ok, with a little help from our friends.

3 Likes