Introducing myself to the forum(is a title that apparently has already been used)

Welcome! Your language skill is excellent.
You are not alone. I am also diagnosed with mood and thought disorder.
Please enjoy your stay here.

Iā€™m glad you came back!

I want to thank you for expressing so eloquently how you felt about receiving replies. Itā€™s very similar to how I often feel, but Iā€™ve never been able to explain it, let alone explain it so clearly.

I also watched them both and Waking Life is also one of my favourite movies. Will watch it again one of these days, so much to remember!

I havenā€™t seen it - though I have heard of it - here it is online:

3 Likes

Watch it! Itā€™s awesome. Talks about so many things that you have to watch it multiple times to let it sink in. I honestly donā€™t remember how many times I watched it but at least once a year since 2007 lol

If you like it, thereā€™s another of the same director called Scanner Darkly that is also with the same technique (animation over video) about drug use and abuse. Heā€™s a boss.

2 Likes

I know Scanner darkly comes in a book form as well! being i read way more that watch things both are great films and well worth watching again to get all the little bits thats hidden them.

Philip K. Dick Rules ā€¦ he is my favorite Author. Him and stephen king are my two top guys when it comes to fiction. Many reasons for this, part of which are of a supernatural coincidences in finding their books.

1 Like

Thanks again, to all those who replied. I also reccomend both Waking Life and A scanner darkly, as @Minnii did, but as for my knowledge of Linklater goes, thatā€™s about it. Iā€™ll never understand how such a unique director could also come up with stuff like the Before sunrise/ Before sunset/ Before midnight trilogy, or School of rockā€¦but I suppose that to some they were appealing.

1 Like

I agree. Iā€™m guessing he had those planned like a special project.

You know I actually went on facebook looking for that for you. I looked long enough that I forgot who asked for it and I linked it to my boyfriend Ā© thinking he was the one I was telling about it. >.<

1 Like