Its cold and forum is quiet...!

Hi guys are u still sleeping… what are u upto…!!!

Post some big news man… hahahhaha take ur time and be present on forum…!!!

7 Likes

I just woke up a bit ago. :slight_smile: I’m starting my study guide today (hopefully).

5 Likes

What are u majoring in @ZombiePupper…??? U look like a good student…!!!

2 Likes

I’m finishing my Master’s degree in business psychology! :slight_smile: Thank you haha. I feel like a bad one lately since I’ve fallen behind a lot more than usual

4 Likes

I have that test tomorrow, though. :frowning: I haven’t started the study guide yet, so I’m hoping I can do it all today.

2 Likes

Are u applying for a job @ZombiePupper…???

2 Likes

Not right now, but after I graduate, yeah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@TheBest how are u man …!!! Still watching olympics…???

2 Likes

Are u writing thesis by the way…!!!

2 Likes

That’s this summer’s plan so I can finally ■■■■■■■ graduate and get out of Florida.

3 Likes

I have the TV on, but it’s muted @far_cry0

What kind of grades do you have to have to get into a Master’s degree program @ZombiePupper?

1 Like

Oh okay i have completed my intermediate… i couldnt do bachelors … so i dont know much about master degree…!!! U are so young zombie…

3 Likes

You usually need minimum A’s & B’s. We have to make B’s at the least to stay in the program, so I have to be really careful. :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh wow, that sounds tough.

2 Likes

It is with my MI progressing. x.x I’m just trying to stay afloat, but the doctors are telling me I’m really functioning well. I don’t see it, tbh

2 Likes

I was higher functioning than I am now. Got off my meds for a year now I’m back on them. Now I’m below average functioning.

1 Like

Right, same. I feel even worse than I did when I got admitted into the psych ward last year!

2 Likes

@far_cry0 How long ago did you finish your intermediate education? Is that the same thing as high school?

2 Likes

We call it 10+2 education here… but i am unaware of merican system…!!! I know u have good system over there…!!! I completed my intermediate 10 yrs ago… and i am trying bachelors since then…

I have given more then 9 exams but i couldnt pass it… lifes a bitch…

3 Likes

Hi @far_cry0! I’m sorry you couldn’t pass the exams. Maybe you will be able to someday in the future, if you want. What else are you up to?

2 Likes