Immune system and hypersensitivity

Hi everybody!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: This is what I know and have been studying to share with you! Psychiatrists and others claim it is our hypersensitivity that is to blame for our psychosis. When we were indeed born with it. It is a benefit, and advantage. And also detrimental. Who is to judge the way you were born? Nobody has that right, you cross that line. Nature’s line. The immune system is a hyper big unexplored field where no one can judge how you breathe. We know its real, we just don’t know what to do with it.

Listen to me, are we in a similar struggle??? I go through speculation but in it lies some reality. An undeniable reality. Don’t allow others to dismiss your mental condition if you are indeed control of yourself. We have to go out on instinct. Our immediate cognition without rational process. Animals do it all the time, better than us even. What makes us schizophrenic? I would like to know why, I was born this way. Empower yourself boost yourself esteem be happy that only you are in control of your sanity. And IGNORE all futile attempts of others to bring you down, because, power, money is most likely what they seek. Zero tolerance in arguing with a person who only psychologically reverses an image of your wellness and convinces you that you are the one. When in fact it has nothing to do with you. Consider other people around you and use your heightened senses. But recognize part of ourselves our behavior that rises sometimes can cross a line. So be vigilant always because the laws of nature still apply. We need Science in the forefront, Obama must realize this, that religion as a human species will only perpetuate more chaos. -LWD

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=AUgqkzunSos

I’m still hyper-sensitive, but in the past I was something like this girl

1 Like

bear371 thanks for bringing that to my attention. That woman really was unique and in some sense I resemble her. As for those saner than thou judges, how would they like it if life were to suddenly turn on them and give them schizophrenia. That judge in the middle would be the worst most fascinating display of nature anyone has ever seen. He could be the next american idol. Recognize… judge simply means to form an opinion or consideration of of. It doesn’t place anyone in God’s position like Jesus judgement end days, or koran muhammad… She is simply trying to express her nature, that was given to her at birth. And she was very admirable for being able to go in front of those saner than thou judges and let it all out. Her intelligence was higher than all three of those duds. I’m hypersensitive, I feel like I can sprint 50 mph exaggeration and strike quicker than Bruce Lee. But being SZA, I just had to learn to combine my special given senses of hypersensitivity and combine it with medication. Its like using the ability having knowledge of it. But not actually sacrificing sanity. Thanks for the share. bear371

1 Like