Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning, Minnii! How are you doing so far today?

1 Like

I’m good! Just finished reading a book, now starting to read another and soon I’ll be going to the market. How about you?

1 Like

That’s nice to hear! Last week I went to the bookstore at a mall in my area and got three books and a journal that I’ll be working on writing in. I have a stack of Thomas Harris books next to my bed that I still have yet to read. As for myself, I woke up at 2:30 am after getting a spontaneous nosebleed but I’m all good. Had nothing to do so I decided to get on the computer.

Though I’m not 100% sure if I’ll be doing something to do, I’m hoping to go to the store or something today.

1 Like

That’s good. Hope you enjoy those books :relaxed:

I have to go take a shower and leave the house. Have a great day, and sorry about that nosebleed :slight_frown:

1 Like

Thank you! And alright; see you later! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I woke up at 3:00 am and did my laundry. It struck me how convenient it was and how much work it was to wash clothes back before they had washing machines. It’s amazing how much drudgery modern machines free us from. We’re very fortunate to have been born in this era.

2 Likes

Good morning slept early woke up earlier

Good Morning :sunny: it’s 3.30am here

1 Like

Good morning b! I’m 2/3 done with a clockwork orange. Gonna start junky when I’m done. I’m up at my sisters place for the weekend.

1 Like

Show us some pictures of where you are!

PS - we put our wedding rings on lay-buy yesterday. We looked in a couple of jewellers, tried lots on, almost got them made for us.

Then as we were walking into the last jeweller, Mr Turtle said he thought they all looked the same so wasn’t at all fussed on the experience.

Then we tried on rings and he fell in love with one! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll be staying in the brown cabin

4 Likes

Wooaah beautiful place ttp :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s beautiful! The perfect place to read quietly and relax! Lucky you :blush:

1 Like

Ya my sis got lucky

It’s only $1700 rent in a rich town for the two of them. They fixed up the cabin which was a mess and put it on Airbnb now.

My sister runs the place pretty much, the owner is grateful for her fixing up the place to make the appraisal rate higher, and he’s barely ever here anyways. He went to Harvard, real successful, works in the city, and rents out the second building for 1700 a month, meanwhile my sis puts the third house, the cabin on Airbnb .

There’s a pond, a pool, a barn , hiking trails, like 5 acres.

This is where I’ll do most my reading

5 Likes

5 Likes

Good morning!! your pictures are beautiful, ttp.

1 Like

It’s 3:20 am, and I just woke up. I’m a morning person. All is right with the world.

1 Like

Good night friends :smile:

2 Likes

Good morning from the country

1 Like