Happy birthday to your dad!

1 Like

Good nyte to all my sweetheart…!!!:om_symbol:

1 Like

Good Morning :sunny:

1 Like

Hey turtle - is evening here

1 Like

Good evening to you @Jimbob! I’d love to visit Scotland one day!

1 Like

You would love it @anon84763962! The folk here are nice and the country is beautiful.

1 Like

I like watching documentaries on gardens and walks through the UK. I like to dream about seeing these places for myself.

1 Like

Good morning everybody

Good morning everyone. It’s a lovely day. Leaving me with a song in my heart.

1 Like

Goodnight, everybody! :night_with_stars:

1 Like

Good morning guys! I woke up at 5am today, spent half an hour looking at the bright moon and then made some coffee.

1 Like

Good morning Last day in the country

1 Like

Goodnight guys, off to catch a few winks

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Today is a new day.

1 Like

Morning B :slight_smile: How are you feeling today?

1 Like

Today I am feeling hopeful. I have hope that I won’t get high at work. And I know I will enjoy being at work, I just hope my happiness at work is enough to sustain me.

But I got bad news, sort of, last night. Mr Turtle is getting cold feet about our wedding plans. He feels there has been so much happen this year (with me and codeine, me and work) that planning to elope is causing him stress.

I don’t fully understand it so I asked him to write me a letter explaining his position. Honestly planning to elope was giving me something to look forward to and something other than codeine to get excited about and involved in.

So I don’t really know what I feel today actually. :confused:

Oh honey, talk to him and get through it. If you don’t get married right away it’s no big deal. It’s an incentive to quit codeine if you think about it. I’m rooting everything works out well for you two.

2 Likes

Thank you @Minnii xoxo

1 Like

Sorry to hear that turtle. I’m sure mr turtle loves you but sometimes our loved ones get scared when we’re faced with a lot of adversity. But trust can be regained with somebody who truly loves you.

2 Likes