Going to do my best to make today a good day! :-)

Wish me luck in this endeavor. It is my day off from work, and I want to make the best of it. I don’t have to be terribly productive, like cleaning my apt, but I’m going to get out and do things today. The first step is to walk my dog, then eat breakfast (it’s past noon here), then go to the gym to elevate my mood. I plan to make something good for dinner, too, instead of settling for making a frozen pizza. I’m thinking about picking up ingredients for this recipe I’ve made a couple times for “lasagna soup.” It’s pretty dang good. Or maybe I could try out the recipe I found for cabbage roll soup. Either one sounds good to me right now. I’ll decide at the grocery store.

Yep yep, today is going to be a good day, I can feel it! :grinning:

15 Likes

Yay! You can do it @freakonaleash :smile:!!

2 Likes

Very positive @freakonaleash! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good! Best of luck! :sunny:

2 Likes

@freakonaleash Post a photo of the soup you create! Then we can all enjoy soup vicariously through you. :yum:

2 Likes

Sounds good. I am baking a lasagna tonight for the wife. It’s her favorite meal.

I have the sauce simmering right now.

3 Likes

Just got back from the gym and I’m feeling great! :slight_smile: Hit the grocery store on the way home and bought what I need for the lasagna soup, along with a few other things I needed. Have to wash a couple pans for the cooking. First things first, though, need my afternoon coffee. Great day so far! :grinning:

@TomCat I love lasagna! It’s been my favorite food since I was a kid. Lasagna soup just involves less work lol. Most of the work is just putting together my homemade spaghetti sauce. It will be well worth it though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A big bowl of it, which I’m eating right now, topped with ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella. Delicious. :grin:

It was, in fact, a great day today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s called “seizing the day”. I hope your whole day was good.
Any day I’m not in a hospital is a good day.

1 Like

@freakonaleash That soup looks delicious. :yum:

1 Like

hope it turns out well