Even though I've Paranoid type Schizophrenia, I'm sooo close to normal. Here is why

As per what works for me…

May be Olanzaine gave me Depression, I don’t know. Some guy in forum said he got depression because of olanzapine.

I take 20 mg Selegiline for Depression every morning.
If you ever take more than 5 mg Selegiline then you must follow what to eat and what not to eat
or else blood pressure will spike upwards and can kill you.
Selegiline is very very good for brain, memory and to live for 100 years.

I take Olanzapine 20 mg every night for Schizophrenia
and it gives be awesome sleep time of 8 hours every night.
I’m not worried of weight gain, just eat less food and do some 1 hour or 2 hour walking/exercise.

Olanzapine seems to give me lots of negative symptoms and RAPE thoughts and RAPE voices, I don’t know the truth. In my Mother tongue/language LANZA means PROSTITUTE.

OLANZAPINE has these letters in the same order LANZA

Any way I use Risperidone 4 mg every night for negative symptoms. Risperidone is very very good for negative symptoms. Risperidone means increased chances of getting Type - II Diabetes but it’s okay. Type - II Diabetes is not a disease which is a popular myth. It’s a pack symptoms which can be taken care of. Many people including Doctors think and consider it as a disease but there are new and few doctors who think otherwise and also wrote some books on it, it being just symptoms which can be addressed. Risperidone also increase Prolactin casing some harmonal imbalance and decreased sexual activity. I just take it. I’m little worried about it but I must take it. Olanzapine alone is completely bad.

Risperidone + Olanzapine is 100 % good.

Risperdone alone is completely bad.

Olanzapine alone is completely bad.

So Risperidone 4 mg every night.

I take large doses of L-Theanine, and it’s awesome. I’m cool as cucumber because of this large doses.

I’m also taking Sarcosine 3 to 5 grams every day.

I’m also taking 100 mg B6 vitamin.

What do I take:
Simple info:

Selegiline 20 mg every morning for Depression and good brain health and increase span of life.

Olanzapine 20 mg every night for Paranoid type Schizophrenia. My blood group is O+ve. Gives me perfect sleep of 8 long hours.

Risperidone 4 mg for negative symptoms.

L-theanine 400 or more mg for Positive symptoms and great calming effect. Awesome relaxed brain

Sarcosine 3 to 5 grams for negative symptoms.

B6 for brain function. B6 is simply amazing.

So I take 6

(1). Selegiline 20 mg every morning.

and

(2). Olanzapine 20 mg every night

and
(3). Risperidone 4 mg every night.

and

(4). B6 100 mg every morning

and

(5). L-theanine more than 400 mg 3 times a day ( entire day )

and

(6). Sarcosine 3 to 5 grams entire day

3 Likes

I thought you gave up the risperidone when did you go back on it?

1 Like

Is it Hindi? India has many official languages.

Telugu - South Indian Language.

1 Like

Wow way12 thanks! Great post.

My son was digested bipolar 4 years ago, now it’s sz. What doesn’t work for him is any THC street pot. Makes him easy to upset, cranky and imagining he knows many languages in the world (which he does not).

I’m really glad you’re at the stage where you are REALLY monitoring the effects the meds/supplements have on you. THAT level of personal responsibility is the reason why you’re sooo close to normal! My son after 4 hospital visits still resists the meds. :frowning:

Last year we gave him Charlotte’s Web Hemp Oil (huge remedy for many severe seizures, spasms etc.). He was taking 25mg Lamictal (anti-seizure med). I thought the CW hemp oil could be just as good, maybe. Turns out it was great! Along with Seroquil he did pretty well, but you’re doing much better, from the sounds of it. CW is non-psychoactive.

What’s your secret to getting past the “rebellion” stage?

Charlotte’s Web is considered a dietary supplement, shipped legally in 48 states, no Dr. recommendation needed. If you’re interested in finding out more about pertaining to bp/sz here’s a site with a ton of stuff about that and other supplements, depression relief etc. www.bipolarhealthgroup.com

:sunny:

1 Like

@Johnjohn I’m 35 Male Single/never married and without shadow of doubt I’m in //// I can’t disclose the truth I hope you understand. I never have money so I can’t try it. Thanks a lot. So much life all around me and so many troubles all day long and no money.

I’m on the verge of being called a stupid when I play with medication that I take on my own. So far… “internet” and “unable to read” is like ups and downs but finally I know what works and what doesn’t.
Only after taking health supplements I gained better brain and peace of mind and the combination of
Olanzapine+resperidone was always good but I didn’t know that they are working, once I have gone through a stage of not using them, sometimes juggling them and using niacin, B6 vitamin, using noopept… using sarcosine… using sarcosine+noopept…

Finally I came to know that the combination of Olanzapine and Risperidone works for me and I don’t know about other Schizophrenics.

2 Likes

way12go,

There are always a lot of different ways of looking at things. NEVER accept or connect “stupid” to yourself. You’re doing your best. I’m so sorry this is so damn difficult. It seems totally normal that everybody tries different versions of their meds/supplements. I think it’s great that you care enough to examine how you feel, and step toward something, anything - better. :eyeglasses:

The common thing: p-docs just gather some information about the patient, write a prescription and then leave 99% in your own hands. One thing for sure, the patient AND the family have to DIG and DIG to become better informed.

I just took a chance with the Charlotte’s Web, it just seemed logical if it’s a remedy for seizures, it could work for mood stability. I hope the cost goes down as the clinical data comes in about how it helps.

I looked up L-theanine and it looks excellent, so I’m going to try it for me. In time my son may become more interested in feeling better, not more sz. As a parent, IT’S SO ENCOURAGING to know you’re WORKING at feeling better.

I can’t know your pain and strain. But YOU and those on this forum help me to understand and inspire my mission to find ANYTHING that can help all of YOU. PLEASE keep YOUR faith!!! I really appreciate it!! :sunny:

1 Like