Do you have crazy nightmares?

For the past two months ive been having intense nightmares. Like im going to be put in hell. Last night was the worst. I was in a hell but it was more the feelinh of being in hell without being there. And I also wake up every night around 4 or 5. Happen to anyone?

1 Like

I used to have nightmares of being tortured but I started taking zopiclone 7.5 mg and they went away

Yeah sometimes I have nightmares where people I know are murdered in disturbing ways, and all I do is stand and watch it happen.

I love sleeping :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have but not much lately really bizarre stuff

i have crazy dreams and nightmares. i usually wake up screaming or crying.

1 Like

Just about everynight i wake up terrified and turn on the light. Nightmares… and waking up four times in the middle of the night having to wait 20-30 minutes to fall asleep again. Even sleeping has become a burden in this life.

I have nightmares on occasion. Sometimes I’m trying really hard to yell in my sleep. Then I finally do yell, and I wake myself up. Sometimes I don’t want to go back to sleep. One of the most common nightmares I have is about tornados. There will be several giant funnels on the horizon, and I’m trying to figure out how to escape them. A lot of the time there is shelter which might or might not keep me safe. I’ve had a few nightmares where a tornado was forming inside the shelter.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.