Do I have schizophrenia? I am not sure

I often hear my thoughts like past embarrassments, my shortcomings, the traumatic experience I’ve experienced as a child, and things that exasperates me. I literally yell “shut up” every time these thought go into my minds. It happens especially when I am focused on a task like driving, doing university work. I hate it!!! I once yelled “shut up” out loud in public and the person sitting next to me asked me why

Most importantly, I am not sure if these thought are merely thoughts running through my head or I am actually hearing them at this point.

I am also diagnosed with OCD, bpd and major depressive disorder. I am also on Olanzapine, Sertraline and lurasidone. I am on the maximum dose for all these medications. I see a psychologist, psychiatrist and case manager on a weekly basis. This is due to the fact that I attempted suicide before and they are providing me with special care.

Edit: I spoke with my psychiatrist already and I am actually told I have schizophrenia like symptoms but not diagnosed with it

1 Like

Talk to ur doctor asap…!!!

1 Like

From what you’ve written it doesn’t really seem like you do to me. But I’m not a dr - we can’t diagnose you. Something to talk to your psychiatrist about really

2 Likes

Sounds like OCD, have you read the symptoms of schizophrenia?
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/symptoms-causes/syc-20354443
Which ones do you think you have?

1 Like