Bad thoughts when I'm tired

I was having thoughts of wanting to die, I thought is was from taking Wellbutrin for smoking cessation. But I stopped taking the Wellbutrin and thought the problem was gone. Well it’s back and the thoughts seem to be coming up everyday when I start getting tired. I take a nap and when I wake up I’m not thinking about it anymore. It isn’t the same as my obsessing about suicide that I get sometimes. This isn’t about wanting to commit suicide, please don’t misunderstand. This is just I feel like I want to die, like for it to just all be over because I feel so exhausted by it all.

Maybe it is medication withdrawal? Are you following instructions when taking your medication?

I get those thoughts sometimes and it’s hard to describe. It’s not like you’re looking for attention or anything, it’s just if it were as easy as turning off a light you’d do it. Just don’t tho, the thoughts are just a waste of your time.

2 Likes

I think I might know how you feel sorta. I just started having similar thoughts this year. I’ve never had them before so I am kind of concerned.

Hopefully, a medication adjustment will sort it out or at least quiet down the thoughts.

Love & Light

1 Like

yes, I do really well at following meds instructions with the help of my husband. If it weren’t for him I would be stuck going off and on like I did before I met him. I could never get stable it seemed. But now I do good. I don’t think I would be having withdrawals from Wellbutrin I only took it a few days before I noticed things were going bad. I’m thinkning things were going bad and the Wellbutrin was a coincidence or a slight catalyst. All I know is I have another excuse to take naps now. Selene if all our problems could be solved by a nap this would be a lovely world, right?

2 Likes