Youtubers.....161515151

Should we unite? I know one of you makes Sz vids the other makes sza vids and I make gaming vids…but might be a good show of unity to sub and plug each others videos…the Normie’s do it to promote and help each other out…just putting it out there…

1 Like

thomas does his next episode and tries to connect his sz with a video game character. this is getting interesting. I like it. I like it.

dark souls might be a good game for the connection probably.

Oh god if I have to do the play through…and edit out the loading screens…and the oh ■■■■ I’m lost for 30 mins segments…and the I got whored by this boss for an hour parts I may retire…with my 12 sub’s lol

1 Like

I don’t want to unite, people with SzA aren’t very good in social situations.

1 Like

Maybe networking is a better word for it…uniting kinda comes off like we would be guest starring in each others videos…

I think those that make public videos talking about their mental illness are so brave. Same with people who publish books about it or who post about it on social media so everyone sees. It’s so important for raising awareness and educating others.

Yea I’m doing the more selfish thing by keeping it quiet and trying to get a job. Will come out of the closet when it comes around time for retirement though.

1 Like

I’d really like to write about my experience someday. Thing is I either have to publish it anonymously or wait until my dad is dead because there is no way for me to avoid writing very unflattering things about him because his issues have so hugely impacted me and my family and I don’t want that to hurt his personal or professional life or for him to be hurt emotionally like that.

At the same time I’m anxious about people around me knowing what I’ve been through. I’m not really interested in pity, or dealing with stigma.

1 Like

Guess this idea is a flop…vlogging is kinda a solo personal thing and my non commentary video game vids have nothing much in common…I could think of 1 way to unify them…place the blog commentary over the top of an edited play through…but that requires one person sending their whole either video or sound track to the other…sound equalizing background noise editing…time matching not to mention the individual editing each video requires by itself…so sending the triple round of editing rendering and uploading…sounds like too much…I kinda like the editing process I have now…speed up the boring bits…cut out the loading screens…pick a thumbnail and done…

@flameoftherhine @Sooner88 what do you use to do your videos? I don’t have a mic or really a good phone. Not that I would try to create my own youtube channel.

1 Like

@flameoftherhine, you can do your regular youtube video, then towards the end, you can add a pre-prepared short segment about your sz while providing a link to sz youtubers. :smiley:

1 Like

Lol my ps4 and share factory for editing…I do have a very good cam and mic that I could record video and audio with and edit onto my game plays…but I would need a mask…

1 Like