You like boots? I like boots?

I bought a pair of boots last month, mainly because it was half off and I’ve wanted a pair for awhile now.

Tell me what y’all think:

They’re really comfy, too.

11 Likes

They look great!

1 Like

They’re pretty snazzy!

I would buy some cowboy boots too but I don’t have many outfits that would fit them.

2 Likes

Yeah love boots. I need a pair for work but want some Dr Martens. Steel toed laceups to be precise but not too cheap over here. Still. Those are nice boots!

2 Likes

Hmm?.

I Usually Wear Shoes.

Thanx!, For Asking Though, Good Topic On Tha Real. . . . . . .

Hope, Love, Joy, And Peace!. (For The Innocent)

1 Like

That is what I rock also. But mine are composite-toe, technically. They can go through a metal detector. I bought from a local cobbler who does free repairs for 10 years. Expensive up front, very worth the investment. If I spend $200 and wear the same shoes for 10 years, it is better than buying $20 shoes that wear out in a season. I don’t change shoes with my outfits, unless I am going super formal.

2 Likes

Also, farm stores have really good selection and deals on boots, that’s where I got mine half off. So if you want some and have a farming good store around you, I would seriously consider it.

Nice pair of boots.
I used to wear cowboy boots a while ago.

When they were in fashion on the East Coast.

1 Like
6 Likes

I was literally reading this thread like “I wonder when @Mountainman will post that video”

:rofl:

6 Likes

Cool boots! I think they look really good. I’ve always liked cowboy boots. I live in an area where cowboy boots never go out of style so I see them all the time. I almost got some as well but it’s hard to find the right pair.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re pretty common in my neck of the woods

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.