⌒(=⌒x⌒=)⌒ Say Anything LVIII ☁

How is everybody? I’m just trying to get through the day. Got a bacon/shreddedcheese/creamcheese bagel in the toaster oven.

6 Likes

I had a bagel with sour cream and chive cream cheese…the good bagels out of the fridge…I spring for the extra 40 cents.

2 Likes

Doing okay,

Just got back from taking my mother in law to a couple doctor’s appointments.

Always gets the dogs all worked up when I leave,

They have separation anxiety.

But now everyone has had lunch and is calm.

How are things at you’re house, @agent101g?

2 Likes

Pretty good, the house is quiet because everybody’s gone. I really like it when I get some private time. Today is my little brother’s birthday, I’ll probably buy him lunch in a few days to celebrate. He’s turning 22.

I didn’t know you had dogs.

@Gin1 I don’t think I’ve actually ever eaten chives. I wonder what they taste like. I might have had some in a baked potato before but I forget.

3 Likes

Good to hear you’re getting some quiet time, we all need it sometimes.

Enjoy the birthday lunch with your brother, sounds fun.

Yes, I have three dogs and they’re a handful.

Two miniature schnauzers and a pit bull.

The schnauzers are terribly behaved,

The pit bull is perfect.

I love them all though.

5 Likes

Nobody’s ever loved me. I’m gonna go eat worms.

1 Like

Had a Cuban Round cigar. It was just okay. I’ve had better. So I’ll have the support worker in ten minutes. Need to brush my teeth at least. Oh and one of the neighbor boys keeps spitting on the steps and another just dropped chocolate on a step. Not a crime for sure but ishy.

:smiley:

I went and saw my new doc at the VA today. He said I don’t have to come back for 6 months. I used to have to go every week.

This sure is nice. He wrote all my scripts.

5 Likes

Iv been without voices for seven months. They come back faintly when stressed. Under what circumstances will they come back fully?

1 Like

Why would they hire you if you dont have expertise in the field in the job you have?

I had an MBA and it’s a government job and I am a disabled veteran. We get a 10 point hiring preference in government jobs but I have been trying to get one for years.

I have been trying since 2012. I got offered 4 of them this year though. One was in my field and was three paygrades higher than the job I took but it was in Wyoming. I didn’t want to go to Wyoming.

1 Like

I had to take a test for this job too. I did really well on the test. I placed in the highest category plus I had the 10 point disabled veteran points.

2 Likes

Disclaimer don’t do drugs but to each there own just don’t get lost in the sauce

1 Like

If you had a clue you wouldn’t be preaching the benefits of an illicit drug on this forum.

Its approved for depression so its not all illegal. Its schedule 3 so the FDA has approved it for medicinal use. I leave a disclaimer that people shouldn’t do it without permission of a doctor. But oh well, I wont talk about it anymore. Thanks good night.

was just outside. feels and smells like fall. should be a good labor day weekend. last year it was so hot.

3 Likes

Life is good. The month is nearly over. Looking forward to next month.

4 Likes

I’m a bit manic and depressed from being in this apt all the time. Not to mention the obsessive unproductive thoughts or voices.

2 Likes

Had a good therapy session. We made solid progress. We talked about coping skills and on how well or unwell I implement them during times of stress.

Like last night when the anxiety spiked I learned how cleaning helps.

3 Likes

I agree with you Etch. I have a cousin who was addicted to MDMA for several years. He found out the hard way it makes holes in the brain. He’s off MDMA and ketamine and is still fairly sharp again thankfully, but his drug problems have not ceased. Drugs use is not cool.

3 Likes