⌒(=⌒x⌒=)⌒ Say Anything LVIII ☁

I just got a call about a job in New York City with the port authority working with aircraft noise abatement. They said it would pay about $100,000 but New York is very expensive.

I will send in my resume but that’s probably a no.

1 Like

I went to New York for 3 days once, not sure how anyone can afford to live there, spent $1500 in three days doing tourist stuff and it was not even high end

2 Likes

I just wanna say to ya be aggressive in life and take what u want don’t let nothing stop u even this illness and f#$+ what the next man got to say

2 Likes

Yeah. I wouldn’t really want to move there. I am not much on the city. They said the office is by where the World Trade Center was. So I would just be looking for temporary housing which would probably be expensive as hell.

It’s a no but I will keep my eyes open for something else. Couldn’t take my two big dogs to the city.

1 Like

I don’t know what I’m talking about. No wonder I can’t speak to anybody.

1 Like

I just got out of the shower, all fresh and clean. I also brushed my teeth and shaved, so I’m good. It’s been a long time since I actually shaved.

I normally just buzz my face with my facial hair trimmer, but it’s running out of battery power and I don’t know where the charger is. I remember grabbing it, so it must be here somewhere.

5 Likes

Back from the doctor, he called me in some nausea meds and is sending me for an ultrasound

6 Likes

I’m not doing well. I think i might need to increase my psych meds to compensate for the damage the migraine is doing. I’m not sure what else to do. Things are starting to feel distorted. Like I’m not sure what’s real. Plus a lot more hallucinations.

I see my neurologist on the 4th. Hopefully he’ll have some sort of idea how to help me, or I’m going to be in trouble.

3 Likes

Today’s my day to call my son. I’m always nervous when I call bc his stepmom has a bad temper and you never know what’s going to make her mad. So I’m very careful about what I say. She yelled at me two weeks ago bc I sent him some clothes via Amazon and she’d wanted to take him to try on clothes first bc he was growing so fast.

4 Likes

@Ooorgle @LED
I hope you both can get answers to these health problems you are experiencing. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, I hope you get some relief on your depression

2 Likes

Thank you, Ooorgle. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t been sleeping well, little overtired which is when the whispers start. I can hear them even with the TV on so I put in a Breaking Benjamin CD and turned it up. Most of their songs actually have some whispering so it kinda canceled mine out. I really don’t want to take more haloperidol…it makes me edgy.

Why are you still looking for a job? What’s wrong with the one you have?

Here’s an alternative: alligator pear.

So Wats new with me. I have my last ever psychiatrist appointment next week. Then after one more appointment with my cpn I’m being transferred to a new team. How exciting. I’m gonna miss my cpn though.

3 Likes

I bought a classical guitar record on vinyl with my favorite composition: Asturias. From eBay. It looks sweet.

:innocent:

1 Like

You finally found a stable point in your life and you’re now experimenting with illicit drugs. Bad idea.

1 Like

To be fair is there ever a good time to start drugs.

1 Like

I am not really looking all that hard but if I see something in my field on Indeed I apply for it. New York City is not really something I would seriously consider though.

I am currently working outside my area of expertise but it is a good job.

1 Like