Would you go to your 20 year high school reunion?

No interest whatsoever.

I went to my 10 not my 20 not my 30 and now not my 40th reunion…nope I was a stoner and I see all the high school friends I want …

Wow you look young in your pics. I would have never guessed you’re on your 40th anny.

1 Like

Nope nope nopity nope

1 Like

I can’t believe not one person would go!

I enjoyed high school, and my classmates.

It’d be good to see how their doing.

@anon54386108 you obviously had friends in high school…I was in a circle of the outcasts and stoners…only about ten of us…and they either lost touch or I still see them anyways…just a bunch of jocks and soches…

1 Like

I had a good many friend in high school, you’re right.

I guess I’m just hoping that a few odd people will be there.

It’d be so cool to know how their lives have been.

I would never go for one people made fun of me I think… and I am pretty sure I was hallucinating pretty bad and delusional

I’m already in contact with my hs school friends on FB. My 20th is next year. No way am I going. Too many jerks.

We moved a lot so I went to 4 different high schools. I doubt anybody even remembers me.

1 Like

F u c k no! 2515

20 year reunion next year for me too!!
I went to the 10 year one and it was before sz. It went very well. I bragged about living abroad and making a good living. We reminisced about high school days etc but already I felt a bit left behind cause many former classmates had stable partners and even children.
So next year I still haven’t decided what to do. Right now my priority is finding a new job and steady the ship after my last episode and failed relationship. If I manage all that I might go, even if it means having to lie about my health. They don’t know I’m ill and I would hate their pity. I was top of my class btw.

I’m well past that. I’m 62. When the opportunity came when I was much younger I ignored it.

do not be ashamed to be yourself
For there is a shame that leads to sin,
and there is a shame that is glory and favour.

I’m not ashamed.

What do you mean it leads to sin or glory?

1 Like

oh okay sorry i thought you were saying you were. just tryin to motivate you haha sorry. idk maybe because it can lead you to be overly depressed which causes its own problems. but again you said youre not ashamed of yourself so. i thought maybe you just felt like you didnt accomplish enough to be proud of yourself at your reunion or something. sorry misinterpreted haha

1 Like

I see.

Yeah, I feel pretty good about where I am in life,

So I’m not afraid to go to the reunion.

It’s just I don’t know if I want to.

1 Like

cool haha 3651387456013

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.