Would you go to your 20 year high school reunion?

No way in hell. I dont keep in touch with anyone from high school. All my friends are either here or from college. Hs sucked ass

I skipped out on mine. I no longer speak to my high school friends after everyone moved around the country. And since being away from them and thinking about our relationships, I realized they weren’t that great of friends. I got walked all over in high school. I was used. So no. No more reunions

No because I didn’t know a single soul in high school. I didn’t know anyone in college either.

these people are not real friend, better without them :slight_smile:

1 Like

im not sure if i would go to mine or not, i think i have one coming up for 20 years. i didn’t go to the 10 year reunion. im not afraid of the people i went to high school with, i care little for their success. but part of me thinks, whats the point in seeing old drinking buddies? it would be amusing to see who is still trying to compete and who’s not.

1 Like

I havent kept any contact with people from my highschool plus i dont like reunions.

i also have not facebook,the ones that i want in my life i havent loose contact all the rest are in the cemetery of memories.

1 Like

its called secondary school here in the uk, I left when i could and flunked most of my exams, I wasn’t in a good mental state at that point, i don’t like talking about it, no-one from my past has ever sent me a friend request on fb lol, My School was Knocked down anyway and houses were built there.

I didn’t go to my 10, won’t go to any of them. High school was a long time ago, if I didn’t have sz I’d prob go but I’d feel like crap as well and being anxious and paranoid the whole time I was there. I don’t care if someone wants to go it’s an individual choice, but its not for me.

1 Like

No interest. There are two people from back in those days I respected and I’m in touch with them. Have no need to go and show off or compare my level of success.

3 Likes

Oh hell no. I wasn’t popular but I was thin in high school. I’m not so beautiful now.

I went to an alternative school for bad kids and I don’t think we have a reunion.

1 Like

No interest in it, no. It would be 30 year reunion for me coming up. I’ve never gone to one and I seriously doubt I ever will. Just have no interest in people I can vaguely remember. If I wanted to contact people from high school I could join facebook again and contact the ones I WANT to contact only.

I wouldn’t go…

I’m terribly conscious of how frail I look and how I’ve changed…

I was homeschooled, so everyday I make an ass of myself and then laugh at myself. I wonder what I’m doing after all these years.

4 Likes

If people judge you for your looks there is something wrong with them not you. I for one would love to meet you irl.

1 Like

Haha :joy: you so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’d never never never
But that’s just me

I’ve never been to a school reunion . Technical reason- Getting there . Psychological reason- No desire to come across any of the sociopathic scum that made my life hell.

2 Likes

It’s sounds like you’re worried about the fact you made an azz of yourself. This is your opportunity for redemption. I’d definitely go if I was you.

Personally I’d go to see the few kids I hung out with. One was a 12 year old that looked like he was 18. Now my kids and cousin have friends that look about5 years olde than they actually are. It’s weird.

I think my family is mafia. :laughing:

In four years I had like four friends. Not interested in seeing any of them.
I had good times with them but they also treated me like sh*t. I admit, I’m a little curious about how they turned out but not curious enough to subject myself to being around them for more then 5 minutes in some crowded room.

1 Like