Wonderful news that can potentially help all of you!

My finger oxygen level is going around 94-97% with just glycine, but my brain feels clear.
If I take suntheanine on top of that, my finger shows 97-99% and I get brain fog.

Suntheanine regulates oxygen level to the brain, so that would explain the differences.
Now I just take glycine as long as my body doesn’t feel lethargic.

1 Like

Add glutamine and nac to glycine for glutathione synthesis.
Glutathione can be found in fruit like avocado and also get it during exercise.
I read in the forum that glutathione can eliminate voices like thought broadcasting for example.

I tried Glycine. Peen is still the same size.

Not impressed.

Can manage without thought broadcasting now with just 1 gram of glycine and abilify 5mg.
Feel pretty much better with lower dose of glycine which may also be due to glutathione production.

“Boosting glycine levels will enhance glutathione synthesis . Just 20 days of supplementing with glycine reduces pro-inflammatory gene expression. The beneficial effects of glycine supplementation were shown by increased antioxidant levels of glutathione by 94.6%”

1 Like

Glycine stopped my right eyelid from twitching, which I believe was a side effect of being on antipsychotics for almost 20 years.

It’s also improved my sleep quality which has been affected by the 1.5mg of clonazepam I take for sleep. Sleeping pills mess with your sleep architecture, and reduce REM sleep which is why most doctors don’t like prescribing them long term, they have dependency issues too. 10 grams of Glycine every night improves my sleep quality so it offsets the negatives of clonazepam, not 100%, but pretty damn good.

I was told about a new sleeping pill called Dayvigo which doesn’t screw up your sleep architecture but I can’t afford it. The patent doesn’t run out until 2035 so it’ll be a while before cheap generics are available.

Anyone use coffee to counteract the cns suppression of glycine?
Currently using 3 grams per day with coffee no later than 6pm. Then I’ll take the 4th gram for sleep.
Seems to still work for positives al though some still leak.
Also on s-acetyl glutathione to improve mood and motivation.

I take my 10 grams of glycine right before bed, around 10:30ish pm. In the morning I sometimes feel a little groggy but I have a large cup of coffee then I switch to green/white/black tea. I generally feel ok during the day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.