Women-would you date a guy that doesn't work?

It is not a good idea to get into a relationship when you are not well. Unless you meet someone and you both like each other, then you help each other and support I guess. One works part time, the other studies etc.

If you meet a girl who has a big job and is very successful, she will look into different kinds of boyfriends. This is only my personal opinion and experience. People are different.

You also want to take the girl out for a date, buy her flowers, surprise her other than emotional support. It is also not a nice feeling for you to not be able to do much for someone you like.

1 Like

me personally no I would not be with someone who does not work but if we are together and something happens, I’ll support as much as I can until we figure things out.

1 Like

reverse psychology would you date a woman that doesn’t work…?

1 Like

Of course I would.

1 Like

so would I …

1 Like

Sure, but only if she is disabled. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

U seem to b well if u r a lady I could see myself charting with someone like u

Just want to add I could probably not marry without meeting Ande n talking to him etc

We are close and I hope we can be like best friends and more but I do have a boyfriend here in Oz.

I might take a holiday with a family member and meet him and see how we are with each other .

Maybe I will never marry but A was very good to me and I had some of my best moments with him.i was a bad friend and girlfriend because of delusions and voices and bingedrinking and etc

I don’t want to be dis loyal etc

But yea I have had boyfriends that work and boyfriends that don’t.

My closest ones did not work.

I wish them all well n that we can be in peace n friends with some even.

My boyfriend is a volunteer firefighter and dj but he is on disability pension for a physical illness.
I want to stay together with my boyfriend here in Australia right now and we might spend the rest of our life together.
Not impossible.

But been thinking about A and I want us to be friends and close and I want us to have contact.
I do not know if we met …
If we would be clear or get clear

I met Ande in a mental hospital and it was his birthday and I had a nurse outfit from when I was a stripper and I snuck into his room at night and had the nurse outfit on under my dressing gown .
I took the gown of and showed him.embaressed then I ran back to my room.
He took care of me and was so good.
We did not have sex in the hospital nor kiss but we met there and he made me exercise in a way I never had before.
I just want to apologise and clear things up and where we stand with each other…can we be like best friends etc …what are we like together nowadays…
He is great.

I am faithful to my man but I want good relation with A…

I would date with a guy without a job without a doubt. I did, actually. I shortly dated with a guy who was unemployed (but looking for a job) and living with his parents. It would not be an issue for me, personality is more important.

Things like (emotional) stability and having his life in order (e.g. no addictions) WOULD be important to me. Its not fair - im not stable myself. But im too vulnerable too deal with someone elses issues in this field. Also, my son would need me to date someone stable.

Edit: this topic is old!

2 Likes

One year old thread.