Woebot - a CBT based mental health chatbot

Think through situations with step-by-step guidance from Woebot using methods from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).

Learn about yourself with intelligent mood tracking.

Get over 150+ evidence-based lessons, exercises, and stories from our clinical team.

10 Likes

That might be interesting to play around with

1 Like

I tried this for a little while when my depression was really bad. I recall finding it somewhat helpful. I’m sure it’s improved in the year since I’ve used it, too.

Another one(app designer) that thinks only those with smartphones have problems .

1 Like
1 Like

@discobot what do you think? is he smarter than you?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: @Mr.Dre is a bully

1 Like

Shut it @discobot

1 Like

@discobot fortune

are you smarter than woebot?

:crystal_ball: It is certain

1 Like

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: It is not so important to know everything as to appreciate what we learn. — Hannah More

1 Like

that is very deep Discobot, i didnt know you had it in you,

i bet woebot couldnt think of that lol

1 Like

All hail @discobot

Wtf is going on?? Is this a real robot??

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. — Nora Roberts

2 Likes

@discobot schizophrenia