Will I get taken away from my mom?

I am violent without meds, meds reduce violent behavior. I still have anger issues but they’re not as serious as without meds.

Meds reduce irritability threshold. I get angry faster and more intense without meds. I accepted taking my meds after my parents threatened me to call the cops and tell them that I threatened my brother with a knif. I don’t use knives when on meds, we just fight physically occasionally.

You have to fight this disease with everything you have, meds, avoiding anger triggers, ignoring others, etc

1 Like

Without meds all that potential you have will be wasted. With meds you are capable of great things.

2 Likes

In rare cases but they take blood draws regularly to make sure you’re ok

1 Like

Ok I guess so…

Oh okay (:confused:

Why did y’all call me a troll for talking about the nwo

Don’t start that up again.

I won’t but why are y’all calling people trolls for their beliefs?

Anyway I’m gonna be sent to a group home :confused:

Don’t skip blood tests and you’re fine. I’m one of the rare ones who got into trouble and it’s because I ditched the lab work until I was very sick from my immune system crashing. Proper testing would have caught it in time. That’s why you don’t play with your meds and follow medical direction.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.