Wierd kid's songs

My girlfriend just asked me if I had heard a song called "Found a Peanut. She sang it to me and I just laughed. Never heard of it. I looked it up and found a version on the net. Hers was a little different, but here’s one version.

Here’s another one called Bob the Snail.

6 Likes

I remember singing songs like this in my 2nd or 3rd grade chorus. Songs such as:
“Five green speckled frogs”
“Little bunny foofoo” and other songs

3 Likes
3 Likes

I used to be terrified and gleefully scared every time I would listen to “Peter and the Wolf”…when I was a boy.

3 Likes

My little sister was obsessed with this one!
3 Likes

My siblings and I listened to that in German. My German grandma (Oma) gave us the vinyl LP “Peter und der Wolf” and it also came with a book.

3 Likes

wow I would’ve loved to hear that…!! aww a young moonbeam and brother and sisters all listening to it…lovely.

2 Likes

Any one remember this? And good ole Rosey Grier?

I went thru a phase where everytime I watched the Curious George cartoon and certain kid’s movie’s I would tear up at certain scenes. The movie Stuart Little had be tripping especially. Every time I did i would remember the part of this song where he’s says "it might make ya feel better."
I actually brought it up talking to my sis. She thought it was funny. She told me that almost every time she takes her kids to the theater to see certain kid’s movies, both moms and dads are all around her, experiencing the same thing. So I guess I’m not that weird.

My mother in law introduced me to these two songs. Super weird.

There are a TON of variations of this song, it seems like the verses are different for every video I saw, but they’re all generally the same.

4 Likes

The Diarrhea Song is the pinnacle of human achievement. :neutral_face:
Thank you so much @LED.

3 Likes

Haha you’re welcome.

1 Like

We had to learn this song last semester in introductory arabic. It is very catchy!

1 Like

Diarrhea song deserves a Grammy I think!

1 Like

This is an Australian guy. He’s totally cool.

@led this might get little chicken into veggies, he has a song for heaps of veggies.

3 Likes

This was my favorite kids song. Its the first song i ever remember listening to

6 Likes

I introduced my little brothers to this weird song and show last Year.

1 Like

Obladi oblada was mine!

2 Likes

Yeah, those both qualify as children’s songs because they are both irritating.

1 Like

Peanut butter jelly. Peanut butter jelly. Weigh it. Weight it.

sigh That’s all I have. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, it has the word “slide” in it.

2 Likes