Whyd my post get flagged?

I remember it. You mentioned having whiskey in it. Probably why

1 Like

So were not allowed to talk about having whiskey in the house, or smoking cigars instead of cigarettes?

Recreational drugs are a nono to discuss. People here are already battling various forms of addiction, don’t need temptation.

Please be civil and supportive in your posts.

2 Likes

Tobacco and alcohol are drugs.
No glorifying drugs on the forum.

2 Likes

okay thanks guys

2 Likes

LS! Every time I mention something about my religion I get flagged or my post removed. Why? I sent a mail to the moderators but I never received an answer.

Religious talk on the forum triggers some of the readers.

2 Likes

Because religion is a no go on here :frog::frog::frog:

2 Likes

LS! Then it should be stated in the rules. This way it just feels unfair.

2 Likes

If you can’t talk about smoking cigars, why can you talk about vaping?

@ninjastar @ZombieMombie @Moonbeam

4 Likes

I just took a look at the flagged post. The issue was not the discussion of cigars. The issue was the detailed description of enjoying an alcoholic beverage.

We do not permit discussion of alcohol on the forum except in a recovery context. Also, please bear in mind that we have members on the forum who struggle with sobriety.

4 Likes

Thanks.

I thought the flag was about cigars. I’m glad that posting about smoking cigars (not encouraging others) is okay.

I never told anybody to go smoke a cigar, I was simply describing what I was smoking and asked if anybody else smoked them

1 Like

So can I repost it if i negelect to mention that I have alcohol and didnt have to go to the store?

I would just leave it alone @gcar. It wasn’t that memorable of a post.

1 Like

It is stated in the rules

The rules and guidelines can be found here

Here is the specific part

2 Likes

HI, TBH honest it don’t take much, I’ll proberby get flagged for saying this!

1 Like