I am the SNITCH here

I’m the greatest snitch here on this forum.
You better watch out what are you posting,
Or i’ll flag you all lol :unamused:

8 Likes

At 26 helpful flags, you may very well be the biggest snitch outside the mods! Thank you for your help! Have an award :trophy:

3 Likes

And, as we have previously established, snitches get riches!

4 Likes

"I’m an educated fool with money on my mind"
Coolio-Gangsta’s Paradise

3 Likes

so it was you then? it was all you? lol

5 Likes

"I gotta be bad with the hood team"
Also i want to encourage other people to flag bad posters. It is said in the forum guidelines lol

1 Like

I snitch if people start advertising a cure or suggesting religion will help with their delusions,

That’s about all that really gets to me.

Also, probably super sexist stuff which comes up oddly often.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Technically I can’t even flag cause I’m still new :tired_face:

Granted I got a post flagged that confused me today but eh

1 Like

I’m a big snitch too. I’m one of the biggest.

2 Likes

Snitch users…That’s that stuff I don’t like!

1 Like

@Andrew I don’t like people who think they are popular and they promote drugs because they think it’s a cool thing.

1 Like

Well, “drugs” can refer to legal drugs too like antipsychotics…as for popularity, I think everyone has some healthy skepticism for other users, because we are all so paranoid.

1 Like

@Andrew Why do you think we have police, courts and jails ? For bad people. I’m the good guy anyway and I like it so.

1 Like

Yeah, I just wish people would flag the things I find triggering. Some of the stuff that triggers me doesn’t trigger others.

1 Like

I’m sure the mods won’t mind you flagging things you find triggering. Others might have the same concerns, and they may just not be speaking out of embarrassment.

3 Likes

Bad people can kiss my butt because I’m clean :smile: :laughing:

1 Like

mods are judge, jury and executioners,

stallone would be jealous lol

i have flagged certain posts but with very good reason,
like i dont necessarily flag something bc i just dont agree with it,

i have been flagged a lot too, and suspended, it wasnt a very pleasant experience tbh

1 Like

Everyone has a good reason when they flag a post.

1 Like

idk, i think sometimes that is questionable,

i don’t think i have written anything bad in the past that i can remember but i still got into trouble for some reason,

this makes me think the people that flagged me are the ones with the problem not me and they need help tbh,

1 Like