Schizophrenia.com

Whos your idol?

Someone you look up to, some one that gives motivation and inspires you. Makes you feel Positive.

My idol stan bush- singer and ronnie coleman-bodybuilder

They keep inspired when im down. Just listening his songs lifts me up and watching ronnie colemans video motivates me to workout.

3 Likes

Saints and ascetics.

2 Likes

Cool. thats nice.

1 Like

Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Joni Mitchell.

1 Like

My mother, she’s an accountant and helps me a lot. I used to work with her last year up until March 2020. I will try to work again at her accounting office this Friday.

3 Likes

This is kind of and unusual answer , but I have one idol. This idol has been long since gone as far as I can tell and know.
It might even be a bit silly…
Kind of a religious figure as well… So please none take offense…
It’s not by whom he was but what he represented.
Well here I go …
My idol is and will be forever Kris Kringle
AkA Santa Claus

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

My x and his dogs in sa, my former stepmother, my parents a bit , my horse, loved ones.

Good every day people .

Some famous people I adore too.

I can admire animal rights activists and environment activists and it can bring tears to my eyes .

But my x in sa I admire and love most and hold so high but he is right winged and we disagree on animal and environment issues but he is the best man I know anyway.
He is a hero firefighter and a boss.
Best leader and down to earth too (not spacey like me :wink:).

My former manager does well and love her n others I volunteer with.

Seinfeld gang because they are funny.

I digg Greta thunberg and Leonardo DiCaprio and others standing for environment and animals.

Leonardo also has a perfect charisma and great to look at too.

I digg a gay family just because I love seeing their film clips.

I have a girl crush on Tammy (chelcie Lynn).

New guy I met seems admirable and gives a fu ck.
I wonder if I’m smart enough to be his friend.ha ha ha I believe in the intelligence of the soul n spirit beyond brain smartness or education.
Sometimes a friend can just think you are nice and that’s enough :open_mouth:you don’t have to be intellectually compatible to be friends.i don’t think I believe in intelligence the way society does.

When I was a child I loved Madonna and how she stood up for women rights etc but in my old age I feel she has strict views she wants to force on me.

Sandra the woman who made me and my mum vegan.
She is someone I admire but I don’t agree with her in all regards.
She is a anti vaccer and I’m not but I am against animal testing and the animals should atleast get care workers and doted on they need comfort after such trauma.

I want to be a activist and admire those who are but with love not with hate.

My x in sa has pain and difficulties and still does wonders.

He and my former stepmother have given me kindness and understanding I think and not been hard on me.

My parents could not understand me or love me as much as I wanted them to.

There was a music teacher I met called djordge and I adored him and immediately idolised and loved him even though I only met him a few times.
There was something magnificent about him.
He was a mentor of a guy I was seeing.

I can’t say more famous idols but when I’m in the same room as them I feel it immediately and I feel comfortable with them and full of love and admiration for who and all they are and sometimes what they do too.

My mum didn’t want me to have idols but she wanted me to want high education and appreciate those who have it but I think it depends on the individual and their soul n spirit and all of who they are.

I know I idolise some people that I can’t remember right now.

Why can’t I remember them right now.

There is a autistic girl called Aimee who is a firefighter and I think she is so brave.

I am a coward so I appreciate others can be braver than me.

My grandmas , Anders, Julie, loved ones.

Every day nice people.

Graceful misty and other girls.addams family.

My parents are admirable in so many ways too.

I love thoughtfulness .i think it’s beautiful.grace too.

Bravery is amazing.
I was amazed by my x and still am.
I love him so much and idolise him but not even my favourite guy can tell me what I can and can’t eat.

There’s famous people too but to many I’m a fan of but of course I have favourites.

1 Like

Roxy,misty and jacks.

My sacred neigh.

So many old people etc just getting by each day and doing so well.

So many.

Trees etc

Mariah Carey and Sofía Vergara.

1 Like

Gordon Ramsay I sigh when I see.

I love him.

My dog the bossy boots.

There is so many I am a fan of .

I was almost a regular patron to morgue but can’t afford it and don’t agree with him always and on his chat no one said hi to me and I am not Christian but am involved with Christian people and organisations I love and I don’t promote psychedelics but I watch him sometimes.

I don’t think chelcie Lynn is that funny so that I laugh but I adore her.she is beautiful and my girl crush I just love her n may buy her calendar with almost naked pictures.i love her so much.

Loved ones that are dead.

When I email my x boyfriend in sa I end by signing /your fan and I would be his patron but I give him a gift sometimes like I bought him coffee for Christmas gift and it was special coffee and I would give him just about all I got I reckon.hold him so high.he is the person I love most then my former stepmother I reckon.

I love watching video clips of Benito skinner he has made me laugh out loud.i also love video clips of Cher I get on Facebook it’s not like I listen to her music only or even a lot but I digg her style n she is beautiful and carries herself rather gracefully in a way I think.

Gordon Ramsay I sigh when I see.

I love him.

My dog the bossy boots.

There is so many I am a fan of .

I was almost a regular patron to morgue but can’t afford it and don’t agree with him always and on his chat no one said hi to me and I am not Christian but am involved with Christian people and organisations I love and I don’t promote psychedelics but I watch him sometimes.

I don’t think chelcie Lynn is that funny so that I laugh but I adore her.she is beautiful and my girl crush I just love her n may buy her calendar with almost naked pictures.i love her so much.

Loved ones that are dead.

When I email my x boyfriend in sa I end by signing /your fan and I would be his patron but I give him a gift sometimes like I bought him coffee for Christmas gift and it was special coffee and I would give him just about all I got I reckon.hold him so high.he is the person I love most then my former stepmother I reckon.

I love watching video clips of Benito skinner he has made me laugh out loud.i also love video clips of Cher I get on Facebook it’s not like I listen to her music only or even a lot but I digg her style n she is beautiful and carries herself rather gracefully in a way I think.

I definitely idolised my former stepmother when I was a young child and when my mum took me to Sweden I can’t describe how I missed her because I never felt that loved and understood by my mum who I idolised too but differently.

I still idolise my former stepmother but not like when I was a young child.
She helped me with homework then and now she shows me how to drive places.
I love her so much n she is my favourite too.
She is gentle with me and only encourages and supports.
Doesn’t constantly criticise.she works very hard and is very caring.
I really admire and love her.

My mum should not be jealous because she’s the one I call mum and she is a individual but I thought she always put her men before me and didn’t love me as much as I wanted her too and there was abuse involved by her and my former stepdad and I forgive them but it hurt and affects how I feel.

There was a time my mum was number one but that definitely changed.

My x boyfriend is number one then my former stepmother I reckon that’s how it is and my sacred neigh is number one n then my x boyfriends dogs.

Eric Whitacre. A Choral Choir Composer.

Some of his pieces are just amazing.
Tho i shouldnt listen really - cos it tampers with my religous delusions.

Were you ever in a choir? The trick to holding a note that long is that you take a breath while other people are singing and then continue where you left off. I used to be able to hold a note for a long time.

My idol lately has been Jason Momoa. Not that he’s an extraordinary human being but because he’s a very sweet person.

1 Like

Aris Velouchiotis, who was the chief of the biggest organization of greek resistance/partisans during WWII .

3 Likes

Funnily enough yes i was. I got head hunted out the local church choir as a boy and gained a bursary to train and sing in a Catherdral. It was a boarding school included. Member of the Royal School of Church Music.

I know all the different settings of the Magnifacat and Nunc Dimmitis off by heart.

Was there till i was 15 when my voice broke. Sadly my tenor voice didnt cut it.

1 Like

Wow! That’s interesting. I never knew that. When you go to school here you learn about WWII but they never told us about this guy.

Oh wow. So at 15 you couldn’t sing anymore? That’s sad. I was in choir from age 12 til like age 19 and it was my favorite subject in school. I also sang on scholarship for an Episcopal church. They paid me $125/month to sing in the choir. Mezzo Soprano

1 Like