Who's your favorite bands at the moment?

Punch Drunk Cabaret.

The Grateful Dead, the Beatles, Joy Division, the Cure, These aren’t just favorites of mine but these are the ones that’ll usually fit a particular mood I’m in.

1 Like

9 Likes

Of the newer Aussie stuff Amyl and the Sniffers are the business. It’s just basic punk rock 3 piece with singer but they are continually changing up their style and it’s always lyrically interesting as well. I will see them one day live as I think it would be a good show. So if you grew up on even 80’s hardcore you’ll love Amyl and the Sniffers.

My favorite artist is Julien Baker. Second is Twenty One Pilots.

1 Like

Listening to the Cocteau Twins right now. Ah, the eighties what a time to have been alive…love it :heart_eyes:

I like Twenty One Pilots a lot. Good stuff :+1:

2 Likes

I saw the Cure on their Disintegration Tour in’89…what a concert.

I love them. I just got some merch this past Christmas. I’m very excited about it.

2 Likes

That’s awesome :sunglasses:- very cool.

Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Bruce Springsteen.

1 Like

In the light…everybody needs a light! I hear Plant belting that out his lungs as I type….

1 Like

I started reminiscing about The Cure Disintegration Concert so I turned the album on…it’s rockin out! Fascination Street

Fun fact about Twenty One Pilots: I used to play basketball against their singer and his brother. Both can really hoop lol, or at least they used to be able to

2 Likes

What I would give for that experience!

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to a lot of Architects (metal), Fair to Midland (metal), and Marina (pop).

1 Like

I like citizen 6363636

1 Like

Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains

And all the classic rock through the early 90s.

3 Likes

Alien:nation, Dead when I found her, Halo in reverse, old Excel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.