Whats everyone's favorite band?

My favorites are a tie between slowdive and sonic youth… how about you guys?

3 Likes

Probably boards of canada

1 Like

Theyre cool I listen to them sometimes

1 Like

I like Avenged Sevenfold and Five Finger Death Punch.

3 Likes

Both good bands

1 Like

I prefer to avoid listening to music and only listen to destress.

2 Likes

Love sonic youth… Have you heard their version of Carpenters “Superstar.”
Otherwise i’m having a mancrush on Anton Newcombe from “The Brian Jonestown Massacre” even if the lead singer, Anton Newcombe, is a …

Besides that: The Byrds, 13 Floors Elevators, that kind of music… Folk, psych,world, jazz, can’t live without music

2 Likes

I adore ALL of those bands and yes Ive heard it. BJM is awesome and so are 13th Floor Elevators

2 Likes

Understandable I gotchu

Great! Right now it’s evening in quarantine Denmark, and i’m listening to af forgotten folk singer called “Jackson C Frank” to mellow my Covid nerves.

1 Like

Ill have to look him up, Im always open to any new music suggestions

A cool little four piece rock & roll band who called themselves the Beatles.

4 Likes

The Cult is my favorite band

3 Likes

Cant go wrong with them

1 Like

Awesome theyre pretty good

1 Like

Well, for many years it has been Mushroomhead, have their logo (the “x-face”) tattooed on my leg, but I’m starting to lose interest as band members continue to leave or get fired. I’ve seen them live about a dozen times.

Lately, though, it has been Infected Rain, listen to them all the time the past few months. I’ve known a couple of their songs for years, but I only recently really got into them.

1 Like

I love too many bands to list, but current artists, Twenty One Pilots. I love a lot of 60s 70s and 90s artists, and even like older stuff like Billie Holiday

3 Likes

My favourite band is L7… Just my luck, I’ve never been able to go see them when they’re in town, something always comes up

2 Likes

I love Avenged Sevenfold! Top 3 for sure

I dont know honestly, so many great ones. I really like the Arctic Monkeys atm

2 Likes

That’s awesome I like them a bit too

1 Like