Who's willing to chat?

I’m up doing adult things on my computer drinking coffee and smoking cigarette. How is everyone doing today? What are your plans for the day?

4 Likes

I’m doing well. :slight_smile:

I’m not up to much today. Just waiting for a necklace I ordered online to be delivered.

1 Like

I’m a bit sad today. My roommate got really mad at me and basically said he’s moving out without me as soon as he can afford it, even though we’d agreed we’d move together.

I’ve worked from home today, and now I’m just chilling in bed. I feel lonely, but I don’t know what to talk about.

1 Like

What kind of necklace is it?

1 Like

I’m sorry your having a sad time. Have you tried making amends with your roommate?

It’s called a figaro silver chain necklace. They’re typically made in Italy.

A lot of people in hip-hop and urban culture wear them.

You’ve probably seen one before, if the name of the necklace doesn’t sound familiar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried knocking on his door after giving him a few hours to calm down, but he just yelled “not right now!” so I retreated to my room. I’ll try again later I suppose

1 Like

I am f=very familiar with a figaro necklace, i have 3 gold ones different sizes and 1 silver one. All mine sent from my family in Italy.

1 Like

Oh that’s awesome!

I ordered a little 3mm wide one.

I didn’t want anything too flashy. But I’ve been wanting one forever.

Do you wear your figaro necklaces very often?

1 Like

Just give him some time. In the mean time try to figure out something nice you can do for him that you are sorry

Nice! and yes i do typically i wear the silver one daily but if i’m going out i alternate to the gold ones depending on the outfit

1 Like

Oh cool! :slight_smile:

I’m planning on taking good care of mine.

I’m probably going to give it to my nephew down the road, when he’s old enough to be interested in jewelry and stuff like that.

Great minds think alike, I’m giving my silver one to my nephew on his 15th birthday.

1 Like

Haha! Yeah, we gotta make sure the youth look sharp and have the things we couldn’t have growing up.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup! i treat my nephew like my own kid so pretty much everything that is mine will be his!

1 Like

Awww. That’s really sweet. :blush:

I’m planning on buying my nephew some kickass toys for his birthday.

He’s super young though, so I gotta make sure they’re child-safe.

My nephew turns 2 next month and he is in love with cars and trucks. Especially the Grave digger monster truck. So i plan on getting him is own monster truck

1 Like

Haha that’s awesome!

I think I’m going to buy my nephew some cool dinosaur toys and a little teddy bear.

1 Like

That’s awesome how old is he?

He’s a little under two. He’ll also be turning two this year. :slight_smile:

1 Like