I like coffee with creamer.

1 Like

I add coffee to pepsi

1 Like

me, I love cofeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Love :two_hearts: love :two_hearts: love coffee

1 Like

Never heard this but isn’t there coffee flavored soda?

Edit: I just googled coffee soda and it exists.

1 Like

Its not for the flavor its for the boost like adding nos to your car

3 Likes

This thread made me want coffee lol so now I’m drinking some- black, no sugar, no milk.

4 Likes

I just had coffee now. It’s 11am but thats ok as its decaf.

I’m mad about coffee and cappuccino! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

It’s one of my coping mechanisms - coffee with my husband or with a good book

See my tagline? :wink:

2 Likes

@Jonnybegood as a kid I used to tell people I was Alice because I loved the Alice in wonderland movie.

1 Like

I love hot coffee and iced coffee.

2 Likes

I love coffee. One or two cups in the morning. One decaf in the evening. I am perfectly happy with instant coffee, sucralose, and powdered creamer.

2 Likes

Coffee black for most part, fresh ground coffee beans smell so goooood.

2 Likes

I like tea better but to fight med sedation I drink a bit of coffee. I do like both though and if your going to have a coffee you may as well have a good one!

1 Like

I’m addicted to coffee. I drink it all day long. Without it I have no energy. Sometimes I also drink matcha tea to mix things up.

I do love it 666/999

I definitely enjoy a hot cup. But I have cut down the number I drink to just 2 per day. Then I switch to tea instead.

I still love the Alice in wonderland movies. I kind of see some Alice in myself. When I watch Alice in wonderland movies I always come out wishing and trying to emulate more like Alice. Like I’m the 30-year-old-male version of Alice.

I might still get a tattoo of Alice chasing the rabbit one day

1 Like

I used to love coffee, but now I just take caffeine pills.

I love coffee it wakes me up and keeps me regular.

1 Like

My sister loved the wizard of oz. We thought about getting matching Alice and Dorothy tatoos.

1 Like