Who is your favorite athlete from any sport?

My favorite athlete ever is Steven Gerrard a footballer who played for my favorite team Liverpool.

2 Likes

i like the nba basketball player, fred van vleet of the toronto raptors, because he was an undrafted free agent who many scouts didn’'t think could ever make it in the league. basketball is my favorite sport also.

1 Like

When I was pregnant and trying to find parents for my baby,

I found two couples that I really liked,

One was the couple we eventually had adopt our son,

The runner’s up were awesome too.

One of them was a gold winner at the Paralympics.

She’d be my favorite athlete, she had an amazing story and I really hope she got to adopt one day.

I won’t disclose her name for privacy reasons.

2 Likes

Julio Cesar Chavez.

1 Like

I follow sports some, but i cant really think of a favorite.

1 Like

I’ll go with…

Hockey: Yaromir Yagr

Football: Jerry Rice

Baseball: Gary Carter

Basketball: Michael Jordan

Golf: Tiger Woods

1 Like

I like Patrick Mahomes football and Tiger Woods golf

1 Like

Phillip Rivers an NFL quarterback.

1 Like

I loved Roggi Vachon, goaltender for the Los Angeles Kings when I was a kid. I loved him, cuz he was such a small guy but he could cover that net like nobody

I played net too, so I learned a lot from him when I was young

1 Like

I like the pretty ones. Other than that, I kind of started liking college sports like football. I don’t watch sports or anything. There’s a pretty golfer named Paige and a few others in different sports, I guess. Easy on the eyes.

1 Like

Mine is Dan Gable, an amateur wrestler. In the '72 Olympics he dominated the international competition the same way he dominated the collegiate competition at home. No one scored a point on him. He also had enormous success as a wrestling coach at Iowa. There are other great amateur wrestlers, though. Bruce Baumgardener won four Olympic medals, two of them gold. John Smith won two Olympic gold medals and four world championships. Lee Kemp won seven world championships, but he never won an Olympic championship because the U.S. boycotted the 1980 Olympics. Kenny Monday won a gold and a silver in the Olympics. There is Cael Sanderson, who won an Olympic gold medal and who is showing signs of being as good a collegiate wrestling coach as Dan Gable. He’s the only wrestler ever to go four years in college without losing a single match.

2 Likes

Lionel Messi. Great player and great person.

1 Like

Roger Federer. One of the greatest tennis players plus a sunny smile。

1 Like

Alex ovechkin. And jd martinez.

1 Like

I like Don Mattingly. He got eye problems and back problems so missed out on the Hall of Fame. He also never won the World Series, not as a manager yet either.

Everyone likes Don Mattingly. I once got made fun of for saying it, as though I was being too polite/political at the office : ).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.