Who is your childhood hero

Mine was Tupac Shakur. To think I’m older than him when he died is crazyyyyyyy. In 3 days it’ll be the 20th anniversary of his death. Fun fact, tupac was offered a record deal at 14 years old but his mom wouldn’t let him take it because she didn’t think he was ready. She wanted him to learn more about the world before he exposed himself to the world. RIP to the greatest rapper of all time.

6 Likes

I may have not had any hero at all.

1 Like

My childhood heroes were Jesus and Superman. :grinning:

4 Likes

My childhood heroes were genghis khan, isaac newton, and julius caesar.

2 Likes

My childhood hero is my avatar…The Fonz!!

See? I told ya I’m still just a little kid at heart! :wink:

1 Like

Er…Since when am I Pixel’s love slave?

4 Likes

Since you forgot your safe word.

3 Likes

I think I’d rather be Pedro’s love slave…at least he would bathe me once and a while.

1 Like

Bathe you in cash money $$$$$$

2 Likes

I don’t wanna be Pixel’s love slave. I hear he waxes then buffs his car with his a$$ hair.

I took excellent care of your hygiene. It was also rather lucrative, so stop complaining.

2 Likes

I stopped doing that some months back – the brown streaks ruined the look I was aiming for. Now I buff it with my back hair instead.

1 Like

Believe it or not my childhood hero was Batman

3 Likes

being the complete loser I was (and still am >_<) my heroes were from anime and video games. Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor and Link from the legend of zelda come to mind.

3 Likes

William Brennan, Jonas Salk and Nelson Mandela. When I was four or five, I got a pretty, blonde haired, blue eyed doll that I named Mandela. You can imagine the parties I got invited to.

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/jonjames1/ur-a-douche

listen for like 5 seconds

then u can turn it off if u want

2 Likes

Very glad that the point of it wasn’t that I was a douche :joy_cat:

2 Likes

haha :blush: :cat:

1 Like

Buddha, Nikoli Tesla, Edgar Allen Poe, spiderman, Bob Marley. My eclectic bunch of heroes

2 Likes

The 14th Dalai Lama, Cesar Chavez