Who is single?

Remember when chat rooms used to be a big thing? I think social media has taken over. Used to be this A/S/L question when chatting with others. 36/M/NV. 5’10" 165 pounds. I like taking long walks on the beach. Sike, no, not really. I’m an isolationist.

You’ll never see me 'cause I’m always alone.

I’m single
Divorcee …
No children

1 Like

I couldn’t quite stop worrying about that situation.

perhaps one could befriend older people, or people who are the same age, so that one won’t have to be in those types of ominous situations…?

that might be age-bias, but some people understand that singles like to be with either people of the same age or older.

be safe @Ninjastar :disappointed_relieved:

I’m traveling through space in my mind. can’t be bothered

1 Like

Same here. We were married only six months when we split. I had a psychotic break four months after our wedding, and it (and the recovery process) was more than she could deal with or had patience for. It happens. Neither she nor I had any interest in having kids.

2 Likes

I am single. I had relationships but not to last.

I’m single cause you need money to have a girlfriend. Or so it seems

I am also single, young 28 y o but i am hoping to have a relationship. i am a free male :slight_smile:

single and not bothered…

58 year old male. 5’ 9" - 230 lbs. I’ve only been in one long term relationship. I’m anticipating remaining single for the rest of my life.

Not single anymore! :slight_smile:
26 years old (but you can find love at any age! :smile:)
69 kg / 152 lbs (unless you’re overweight or too skinny and only go for normal weight people I don’t think this number has got anything to do with it either. :wink: And there are people out there who prefer skinny or overweight people.)
182 cm / 6 feet tall
If you want to find love then don’t give up because of sz or numbers. :heart:

2 Likes

U are younger then me tree …its good to hear u have partner…!!! Keep it up bro…!!!

1 Like

You should change your title then :relaxed:
:gift_heart:

1 Like

I’m single 34… I work as a Airline Pilot.

Not single, fortunately! But worried I may be sometime soon.

22, 120lbs, 4’11

Single woman. 15151515