Who is single?

Single male 33 six one 4368 ounces

Youā€™re only fifty pounds heavier than me.

Single, sadly for longer than some have you have been alive

Does Netflix exist in Croatia? I remember the culture shock that hit me when I went to Belgium and nobody had heard of it.

Iā€™m single and I enjoy being single.

Iā€™m likely better off singleā€¦ I hurt too much feelings in close reationships

45 and ready to date again. Must love dogs.

Single and not looking. Thereā€™s one woman Iā€™m interested in, but yeah, doubt thatā€™s going to happen. Canā€™t really afford much in the way of dates, anyway.

30 but never wish to be in relationship due to SZā€¦!!!

Who needs a relationship when you are a torture victim?

I was thinking about it though, there is like one fish in the whole ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  sea man. People think there are plenty of fish but there isnā€™t, there is just that one fish due to certain factors.

Taken 29 and holding :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m single. Iā€™m not scared of a relationship anymore. But Iā€™m religious so Iā€™m waiting for the right one.

1 Like

Yeah it exist but I donā€™t have it :smile:

Single 24 year old 180 pounds, Iā€™ll probably get a girlfriend when I get out of debt in a couple months.

Real woman does not care about social shenanigans, she does not sacrifice her inner peace for appearances and social status.

She is confident, she is wild and raw, she constantly reflects on her life and her thoughts, she is a fighter and good human being, she always looking for opportunity to grow in all areas of her life.

She can be found in western/european coultures but its rare, she most likely will be found in place where no western noises are at present. Where she is at peace.

Itā€™s all goodā€¦ all in time. Recovery ainā€™t fast.

1 Like

Years ago when my therapist said that the best I would do with women was to have pleasant conversations with them I bristled. Now I accept that Iā€™ll be single forever. Age 47.

single atm. Itā€™s funny when youā€™re single you want to be with someone but when you are with someone it isnā€™t long before you yearn to be single againā€¦

2 Likes

Married
Nearly 10 years ago we met

3 Likes

I thought u were young thoā€™ā€¦!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m single 21 male.