Who is in your top liked posters

1 @Minnii
2 @Sharp
3 @77nick77
4 @velociraptor
5 @turningthepage
6 @wonderdunk

2 Likes

I can’t choose. There are so many different and diverse posters on this site. I like most everyone in their own unique way! :sunny:

4 Likes

I don’t wanna make a list cuz I don’t wanna leave anyone out.

7 Likes

Its on your stat page…it has a list of top 6 people you have liked their posts…under summary

1 Like

4 Likes

You should charge your phone…lol…

3 Likes

:slight_smile: :smile:

@minnii is yours mine and @Patrick top liked…

1 Like

Man - I miss darksith :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Thats 4 of us all got @minnii at the top liked spot…is @minnii the queen of the forum?

@minnii has brought so much hope and joy to this forum. I hope she doesn’t stay away for too long.

3 Likes

Minnii is the most consistently positive poster on this site, so It’s not a stretch that she’d get the most likes. Kudos to her for that!

4 Likes

Do we have any precedent of romantic digital relationships starting between fellow forum goers? I have some major forum crushes (but I won’t name them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Well, that boosted my mood a little. I was having a bad day today. Thanks. And I’m in good company.

1 Like

i just saw the summary and most liked part. mine says: HuckFinn, Minnii, 77nick77, turnip, Patrick and Peace18.

1 Like

Haven’t seen @Peace18 for a spell…hope he’s doing alright.

I actually like everyone on the forum pretty much.:blush:
In fact, I can’t really think of anyone on here that I don’t like (I wish I could say that about folks I know in “real life” :confused:)

Anyway, here are the current stats for my “top likes” according to the forum software:

2 Likes

I don’t really have pref. but this is what it says in my profile
MOST LIKED

@Dreamscape
@darksith
@77nick77
@pob
@SurprisedJ
@crimby

2 Likes

where do I find this at???