A question ?which forum member YOu Hate the Most..?

@far_cry0 I hate him for his insanity and absurd behavior…!!!
U can also mention the poster whom U like the most…
Thanks…!!!

I like you the most

:slight_smile:

I would say I don’t hate anyone here
just the illness

5 Likes

But i love u all…!!!

@chew cuz he thinks he’s part of the crew who sips brews and raps til he turns to glue

5 Likes

My all time favorite are @Andrey @Jimbob @chew @Minnii @MeghillaGorilla1 @Daze @Plumber @austinsdad @anon19234026 @brugluiz…!!! and all of u…!!!

8 Likes

Sup @far_cry0 I’m having coffee getting ready for class???

4 Likes

U have lovely day chew…!!!

4 Likes

Your school has classes on Saturday? I would need two coffees! :coffee: :coffee: and a donut :doughnut: for Saturday class! :smile:

1 Like

Uhm… I don’t know, since i’m knew and Can’t hate anymore.

1 Like

Which poster do u admire then…???

I don’t hate anyone…I miss the ones that are gone…and appreciate the ones still here…and enjoy the newer members…

3 Likes

Then what are ur top three poster in the forum…!!! u like…???

According to the stats…its @moonbeam @chew @Minnii @velociraptor but that’s just most liked who’s on your top 4 most liked? Bahhh 2 of them are gone…

2 Likes

Mine top 4 are @Andrey @Minnii @Jimbob @chew …!!!i love 'em all…!!!

2 Likes

Hiya, flame! Been a while.

No one should hate anyone, even the ones who have been mean to them and hurt them.

3 Likes

I can’t say who I like the most because if I do he will flag this post and get me in trouble!!! But I also like @moonbeam and @far_cry0 and @anon84763962 and @flameoftherhine and @LotsOfOtherPeople!!!

3 Likes

I agree hate implies a very deep rooted feeling…no one should have this feeling…it currupts and is contagious…hate is often met with hate and the cycle is vicious and very hard to break…

How have you been my friend?

2 Likes

If you click your icon then click your name scroll down it shows a list of most liked near the bottom…

So it doesn’t reflect all the people you like just who you have liked the most thus far…of course I enjoy lots and lots of other peoples posts…

1 Like

Eh, I’ve experienced genuine hatred before, and I don’t think my brain could generate that level of emotional intensity towards a person just for expressing their opinions on the internet, not for me anyway.

2 Likes